Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:16:00
Page:  1 
La Rifa Started by: Wesker on Mar 18, '09 18:37
You walk down the streets, and see a stand put up with two fine gentle man standing there. Then you a see a sign that says:

La Rifa

You take a gander at the sign, and approach the men

As you can see, we are having a raffle. Depending on how well this one goes, we may have more. Here is the deal: There will be 20 tickets sold at 50k a piece. After all tickets are sold, we will 100% Randomly choose a number. The person who wins will get 80% of the collected money. My associate and I will split the 20% as a "interest" fee. So, lets do some math: 50k a ticket x 20 tickets = 1,000,000; 1,000,000 - 20% = $600,000 . This is (to me) an awesome prize. To buy a ticket, send money to me or ThE_BiG_OnE, and let us know wat number you want, 1-20. We will let you know if it is available or not. After all tickets are sold, we will select a random number, and that person wins $600,000!

If this goes well, we will make another one, with bigger prize! Next prize will be $1,500,000
Report Post Tip
come on up

dont be shy

this 100% safe and NOT RIGGED!
Report Post Tip
Sibilo notices this man with his raffle idea and thinks to himself. Ooh 600k would be nice, surely 80% is 800k tho? He wouldn't like to be missing out on full profit now.
Report Post Tip
aye it would be 800k
Report Post Tip
Sorry bout that, brain wasn't really working, but prize would be 800k
Report Post Tip
Well, if your brain wasn't really working when you wrote this, how can we possibly trust you?
Report Post Tip
We all have them moments mate and count me in ill have a go.
Report Post Tip
Is this dejavu` or did I just see a sign just like this.
Report Post Tip
well you probably saw his first since he copied ours!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Rifa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL