Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:03
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Who named you? Started by: SomeGfsDiedYAY on Mar 18, '09 23:49
For these being the 1930's and you all being Italian Americans.

You have some weird ass names in such high positions.

All I have to say. Toodles.
Report Post Tip
For one not everybody is Italian there are Jew's Blacks and irish people also :)
Report Post Tip
I'm fairly certain someone screwed up my name upon my arrival at Ellis Island.

My Sicilian name is Cunto D'Abiosso.
Report Post Tip
Jews and Blacks in this thing of ours? Bah!
Report Post Tip
Internet opened his big mouth to say something in response...then realized he didn't have much of a case.

My name's odd because of my Scottish-Irish Chinese Jamaican heritage.

He nodded vigorously to underline his point.
Report Post Tip
No Blacks and Jews in organized crime?

I think Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Seigel, and Casper Holstein, amongst many others, might have a different opinion on the subject.
Report Post Tip
"Jews and Blacks in this thing of ours? Bah!"

Whats wrong with jews and blacks?
Report Post Tip
Swamp Thing happens to be a nick name.. my real name, well thats for another time
Report Post Tip
You have an odd name yourself sir...not sure why you'd be happy that either girlfriends or Godfathers died...Either way, to each his own I say. Or hers.
Report Post Tip
Obviously I'm an Italian Hoagie.
Report Post Tip
My parents never expected me to amount to anything.. hence LessThan worthy =/
Report Post Tip
I'm definitely not Italian, Jewish or black, but I still live and do business in this world of ours.
Report Post Tip
Im Jewish, Italian, Black, and Irish...Got a problem?
Report Post Tip
I'm just a guy... Drake Xerxes Carnaki Deicide, by name, and i'm and Irish Satanist... Who knew, eh?
Report Post Tip
To be Honest Shagtastic is a nickname given to me by many women.

Yes I am a whoremonger, but come on its not that hard when your Shagfuckingtastic
Report Post Tip
I've got a very fine English and Italian name after both of my parent's heritages thank you very much.
Report Post Tip
I have one of the most italian names on the game.If there was a award for the most italian name I would win it.Most people dont even have real names never mind italian ones.But all these people with names like have numbers in them or just arent names ruin the game.Its a italian role playing game.These are the names of people who were on in the last 60 seconds.Most of them are real but some arent.

HelpDesk | Marietta | ThomasRourke | Vicodin | WildTurkey | RourkeyRourke | HydroPhonic | Badunkadunk_Girl | PedroRourke | Brick_Pollitt | Die_Clause | Fannie | Adrian | Inferno-Conjurer | Crunch | Benjamin_Button | SalvatoreGato | CookieDough | -Rusko- | TheLastSoprano | Sao | Raptor | _bboydurante_ | Tommy_Gunn | A-Mac | zip_it_good | Doc_Santoro | Bizarre | SkullCandy- | Emori | Clinton_Sparks | Mud | FridgeRevenge | VietChicka | tuffguy | Safffe | yungmoney | Don_Vito | Bricktop | SilvioCastellano | Ameneon | Skitzo | Doomtooth | h-civic | Satanta | TheGentleman | The_Trickster | elmafie | Alfredo-the-Mouth | TinchyStryder | Carth | AdrianChampagne | Theguy_u_wish_u_were | AngelaBaker | Tony-The-Hitter | Demuestano | Black_Widow | Im_not_Jim | John-The-Revelator | Vito_Morello | TonyTouch | ryry806 | Tashikaze |
Report Post Tip
My name is more Italian than yours Vito.
Report Post Tip
"Jews and Blacks in this thing of ours" oh oh oh and
scouser,s

not all of yas will no what they are lol :)

" They reside from the uk, and we have the best football team" !!!!!!

LIVERPOOL :)
Report Post Tip
Don't forget 'bout southern rednecks. Yessir.

Some of us go by nick-names as well.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who named you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL