X

May 09 - 21:37:52
Page:  1 
Boardwalk Empire Started by: MrKuku on Oct 27, '14 21:35

Thoughts on the last episode?

Report Post Tip

My thoughts are "I should catch up on that show"

Report Post Tip
I don't want to post any spoilers, but I think it all could have been wrapped up a little better. I guess it needed to stay specific to the timeline. It all seemed a bit abrupt and anti-climatic. But now I can finally Wikipedia Nucky Thompson
Report Post Tip

It was poetic, especially the specific placement of certain things...

PBD you are right about that I think. I honestly didn't even realize it was the finale until the end of the episode, it was quite abrupt. 

Report Post Tip

Yeah I read up on him i know they had artistic licence but I though really? ok then last season was weak though i know most was fact like lucky setting up the syndicate and Capone going to jail but you know too convenient on the Nucky angle  

Report Post Tip

For an ending, it wasn't that great for TV. For writing though, it was very good. It contained the a cyclic element, that made the show well rounded in terms of story. However, the buildup to that cycling at the end could have been better, and I feel that they could've made it last for another season just on flashbacks alone. It felt rushed. 

Report Post Tip

Pretty good series,but the end was kinda disappointing...

Report Post Tip

Very disappointed at how predictable it was.

Report Post Tip

Just seen this on Amazon Prime while at work so I figured why not and started the first episode. Wow!

Report Post Tip

I don't think the last episode was THAT predictable. I thought it was a nice set up, but we all knew it would end... similarly, just not like that. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Boardwalk Empire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL