Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:17
Page:  1 
The reckless life Started by: Corleone18 on Mar 19, '09 07:21
Corleone walks up the podium and stares straight at the gathered crowd which was only a few group of people. He taps the mic to check if it is on then speaks.

"I would just like to announce that my father Red has died. Killed by the gods (thought he was sharing his account which is NOT true btw). I could only hope that i become as great as him and i would like to say thank you to those who have helped him out through the tough times. If you would allow me, i would like to read a part of that he himself have written before his untimely death."

This is what he wrote: The start.

Panting, i ran into a narrow street and hid behind an old building hugging a purse that i have took from an old lady. Sweating, i sat down to check how much what the purse contained. Catching my breath i heard a loud noise, like a gunshot, i hear it once and then a long pause then another one, and another followed by one last shot. I crawled to where the sound was coming from and saw for the first time a member of the late prestigious Reckless crew, SirSammyRourke. I still remember that day, it was Feb 16 '09 it was the first time that i started thinking how dangerous the streets could be especially if your alone with no family to take you in. Watching Sirsammy stand there beside the body i started crawling back careful not to make a single faint noise. I lay in the apartment pondering on what had happened just a while ago, after a few minutes i have retired to sleep with some nasty dreams. When i woke up i realized the sun was already up, it was 10:32am, i stood up then dressed to get some breakfast with the money i got last night after eating i check up the newly established liquor store i was planning to rob. A few hours have past and the sun sets, when it was dark enough i proceeded to the store. Pointing my gun to the owner of the store i shouted to bring all his money out and then started grabbing as many bottle as i can carry at that time i have heard the sirens, the cunt must've called the cops! i thought. I ran through the streets as fast as i could until i was sure i lost them at the back of an abandoned building i sat and drank, After i have consumed half of what i carried i jerked to a loud bang yet again. i knew it was very close, probably just behind me because it was very loud. My mind was debating whether i should check it out or just get the hell away from this fuckin place but my curiosity conquered my fear so i decided i take a single peek. It was in a narrow corridor between the abandoned building i was hiding and an old one. I saw his fierce eyes, had i only wished his stare has not met mine. It was the fiercest eyes i have ever seen. It is warm yet if you have stared too long it could at the same time burn. It was DiggerRourke. After breaking his stare i decided to run away, fast! on the process i have left the liquors a just robbed. Waking up in the park with a real bad hangover and a cold. Walking around trying know where i am i saw Sirsammy who was just minding his own. On this time i have thought that if i want to last in this world i must find a family in which case a member was already there in front of me. What do i have to lose?
Report Post Tip
Great story, i hope their will be more to come.
Report Post Tip
Good story.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The reckless life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL