Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 16:21:14
Page:  1 
Seeking Web Developers, Designers, and Business People Started by: Satan on Oct 30, '14 22:25

First of all, thank you for taking the time to view my post!

I don't want to waste any of your precious Mafioso time, so I'll get to the point...

I am seeking web developers and designers who can help me brand my startup companies. I need help with logos and other designs as well as official websites. One of them already has a domain name (numberoneentertainment.com)

One company is an Indie Music Label and the other is a Indie Game Studio. I can use designs and websites for both. I can't offer any pay initially, but I can offer incentives as the business get going.

I am also seeking help in the way of suggestions and perhaps any general advice...

Startup funding is needed for both companies (no I am not asking for investments on here). But I would like to know the best ways to secure funds with poor personal credit. Also what are the best ways to structure the business to appeal to investors? I've heard LLC's aren't good but an S or C Corp will be great.

Any advice or help is appreciated! I can discuss more details via messages or email.

Report Post Tip

Hi,

My name is Michael Smit. I am the owner of three dutch companies within the sport and paramedic care - branche. I am 21 and started from scratch. I am now working on my bachelor degree Small Business and Retail Management. I may be able to help you with general advice, just send me a mobmail and I will see if I can help you out.

Good luck out there! ;) 

Report Post Tip

Thread is legit, if posted in an odd venue. No plans to wack it guys.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Seeking Web Developers, Designers, and Business People
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL