Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:46:25
Page:  1 
DISCUSSION: Chat Privacy Started by: enkindle on Oct 30, '14 23:00

Some steps have been taken to make Crew, District and Home City chats more private. By private, I mean only those people who are vetted members of your crew, district and home city can read or post in your chats. 

• People without a crew are no longer able to see Crew, District or Home City chat. When they join a crew, they will automatically join these channels.
  • When a player leaves a crew for any reason (death, dropped, transfer) they should automatically and instantly leave your crew chat.
  • When a players home district or home city changes for any reason, the player should instantly leave those channels and join the appropriate channels.
  • When a player dies they should instantly leave all channels including the G1 and G2.

I would appreciate it if you guys would pay attention and make sure these things are happening. If you see someone in a channel that they should not be in (wrong crew\district\city) please let me know via mobmail. (Please check well first)

Thanks,
enkindle

Report Post Tip

A small update to this, staff accounts (helpdesk\admins\etc) no longer have a District or City chat and should never be in any city or district's chat.

Report Post Tip

Not really sure if this is the place, but would it possible for IRC announcements to run through the globals, so labs being raided, credit giveaways etc.?

Report Post Tip

That is something we are considering, but for now we are just going to keep it simple chat.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: DISCUSSION: Chat Privacy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL