Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:12:27
Page:  1 
See you guys Started by: Alka-pwn on Mar 21, '09 00:59
Yes, the day has finally come. I'm retiring. Whether you knew me or not, liked me or hated me, you know I couldn't give two shits less. It's been a good 9 months(exactly nine months) and I've spent a lot of time on here, making connections with people I would have never otherwise gotten the chance to talk to. I'm going to make this short and sweet, shout out to all the people who will make me type this website in some time down the road.

CookieDough- What can I say, you rock. You are always good for a few laughs, and know what you're doing. Text ya later<3

FridgeRevenge- Ahhh what to say about you! One of the most down to earth people I've ever met, I'll be sure to text you as well.

Tiggy- Well... Touchy subject much? I don't much like you and you certainly don't like me, but hey, I still respect you; you know your shit

RealityGone and Mario- You guys both rock more than I can say, irc times have been fun.

VendettaJames- You know. You're my fav admin, always have been always will be<3

Izzy- You are the shit man, the convo's I've had with you on vent are always priceless, and you're just in general a good person.

Marietta- From webcams to MM's, you've always been an entertaining person, I hope your career continues to prosper, LONG LIVE DETROIT!

JTG- Man, without you I'd be nothing, still learning the ropes of the game. It is you who truly got me addicted, and for this I must thank you, as well as slap you with a large trout.

Adamine- Sorry about that cash bro, how much did I cut it down to?

Nickje- Dude, what can I say the countless hours we've had just bull shitting were awesome, i'll be sure to contact you if i ever roll this part of the internet again.

Gregory_Spitz- Hahahahahahahaha, good times man, good times. see ya tomorrow at bowling

Draven- OMG<3 Some day I swear I'm gonna meet you! Til then, miss you.

Marco- Weird ass relationship, did you ever like me? :P :P

Benjamin_Button- Holy hell I could go on forever about you, but I said I'd keep this short and sweet... 9 months tomorrow you'll have been playin this game, you've gotten so far, it's an honor to call you a friend.

Digger- Bro, you and me have had the ups and downs, and still i think the world of ya.

High_Soc/LJ- High_Soc, work on some more lyrics of grow old with you, LJ, stop being Swedish.

Well, terribly sorry if I missed you, if you need me for some reason or another, tell CookieDough/FridgeRevenge, and they will contact me(I hope)

-Telkin-
Report Post Tip
Damn you Telkin, what am I your personal secretary...nah aside from you being a dipshit and me having to kill you for it...your a good guy, keep in touch...
Report Post Tip
You forgot me. I hates you now!
Report Post Tip
Lols at Jimmy
Report Post Tip
And me! cya brotha
Report Post Tip
See you later mate.
Report Post Tip
Didn't you already do this 10000 times before?

See you in a week or two.
Report Post Tip
I give him 3 weeks!
Report Post Tip
Yeah, 3 weeks should do it, see you then Telkin...and AGAIN you missed me from your goodbye list, when you come back, Jimmy and I are going to shoot you
Report Post Tip
YES WE ARE~
Report Post Tip
He didn't even last a day away guys... You're just giving him the attention he craves.
Report Post Tip
It was fairly funny though.

Marco- Weird ass relationship, did you ever like me? :P :P

I'm like that with everyone Telkin, you get used to it. Don't you tiggy?
Report Post Tip
Marco, go get humped by a herd of flea infested marmots.

*Nods*

He smells like the animals he humps but you get used to him.
Report Post Tip

This really didn't last very long.

Report Post Tip

hello sir

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: See you guys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL