Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:02:20
Page:  1 
Picture making Started by: Naamloos on Mar 22, '09 06:02
[center]If you ever need a picture, than I'm your man to be. Will place some samples soon. Won't go cheap, but you will get high quality!

~Naamloos[/center]
Report Post Tip
I centered your mum!

What is this profile picture you speak of? I could however use a new suit if you make them...

Stan sighs
Report Post Tip
Look on my profile for my newest pic, it's nothing much I think, cause it's a small window for a good quality picture :P
Report Post Tip
May i ask you a question sir?

Why should we come to you and ask for an expensive suit when there are others who can make even better at a lower price?

If you look at my suit you will se an expensive one, but it was worth it.

btw, what is the price for them? :P

(OOC: Suit = profile pic)
Report Post Tip
I am looking for a new suit Contact me and i well let you know what im looking for.
Report Post Tip
Well tbh Storm, this is a whole new game for me and the normal sized pictures that I do make are not needed here, cause now I need to put alot of effects and brushes into such a small window. I could show you some of my work on normal sized banners and profile pic's if you want and than you can say again if you find me good or bad.
Report Post Tip
Sir,

How much are we looking at for animated picture?

puffs on his cigar
Report Post Tip
I think you all have used too many of the drugs your supposed to be selling... What in the world is this game you speak and may i play? Also what is a profile picture, I think as was stated before you mean suit.
Report Post Tip
Mr Naamloos, i am not saying you are bad and if you want to make suits...do it.

I'm just saying that if you want to start a business in suits it would be better to sell them at a lower price.

Then maybe people will buy more suits.

I'm just saying that to help you, not to hurt you in any way :)

I have no idea how much you want for a suit but you said they where expensive.
Report Post Tip
I want a picture. But how much?
Report Post Tip
Stands nearby listening to the conversation brewing while smoking on a cigar

I'm an experienced suit maker in this world and I would be willing to offer some advice. I would like to take the time to advertise my own business. I like to think that my suits are relatively inexpensive for the quality. Take a look at my own to see the high quality. If you are interested in one, please feel free to contact me.

Strolls away wondering what will come his way next
Report Post Tip
Mr_Corleone is to be trusted! and his artwork is GREAT !
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Picture making
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL