Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 22:55:45
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Weird Message Started by: Charlie_Moretti on Oct 28, '07 18:06
My friend has a problem. Whenever he tries to do something he gets this message "A hulking figure blocks your way, holding a gun to your head he growls.

"This alley is off limits to people such as yourself. Turn back now and go the way you came."

He brandishes his gun once more and you turn away sheepishly and do as ordered.

He can't petty, deal drugs, he can't even post messages. What does the message mean?
Report Post Tip
It is the 405(I think that is the right code) for this site meaning he is forbidden to access those pages. I would recommend mailing this to the admins or better yet go to IRC, and you'll get your answers. Perhaps it is just a fluke, if he was truly forbidden from everything he would get the "YOU ARE BANNED" message more than likely.
Report Post Tip
ProphetOfDoom is correct. Your friend is trying to access pages that are for admin-use only. I would recommend to your friend that he only try and access pages to which he can navigate using the menu at the top of the screen. If, trying to access the above links, he is getting this message, he should message me and I'll try and fix the problem.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Weird Message
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL