Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:37:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Revan's Douchiness Post Started by: Revski on Mar 23, '09 19:57
There are many people whom annoy me on MR. Actually, you all annoy me. This is why I took such a liberty to be an asshole on this game for such a long time. No, I will not name specific names, as that would take so much fucking time that I'd possibly die from the shear number of douches who circle this game as if Sharks in a cesspool.

First off, I'd like to say that if you fit any of these descriptions and are angry, good. Douches deserve to be angry at all times.

I will start off with my biggest group of Douches and move down from there...

The "I have pressed a button more than you and whored more friends; so I am clearly better than you at every aspect in life." douche. - These people annoy me more than most others, They believe that because they can reach the Rank of Consigliere on a game, that they are given special rights to be such a cockfuckmasturbationmachine. Yes, I've coined that term, so fuck off. Anyhow, anyone who fits this description is the biggest douche on the planet and should just give up at life, because you fail.

Okay, now we're down to number two. I know most people count down, but I'm a rebel. So fuck off.

The "I am popular amongst a bunch of fucks on an IRC; so I am better than you." douche. - Yes, I know the above almost seems exactly the same, but these cockfaces aren't as bad, they believe they are Baby Jesus reincarnated just because a few people suck on their cocks in the IRC. Mainly because they want to rank up. Annoying as fuck people.

Now we're down to numero three. Try and keep up. I know douches have a bit of trouble keeping count.

The "You have Pickpocketed me and caused no harm to my being and possibly could have taken away five grand from the eight million that I have. E-gad!" douche. - This person is incredibly annoying, I understood about mugging, it reset your flight timer and could take away a large chunk of change... but, this is pathetic how people still get upset that they are losing an insignificant amount of cash with no repercussions at all. Stop being such a douche and take it in stride.

This will probably be the last, as I am getting fucking tired of typing and am only really doing this because I have nothing else to do at this point in time.

The "I have tits. Respect me now." Douchettes. - These women take advantage to the dumbfuck men of this particular Mafia and quickly make it to the top. I'm not talking about the average woman either, I'm talking about the ones who deliberately do it in hopes to get ranks.

Okay, I've decided to do one more, as I am still bored as hell.

The "You're not being serious on a game. Wtf?" Douche. - Also known as the uptight douchefuck. These people will go beyond the call of duty to call out anyone who is not being 100% serious, just because it is not how the game goes. These people will attack anybody who accidentally talk out of character or say something that isn't perfectly mafioso-like. These people are the reason I at first did what I did.

... and here is the very last. I'd say "Hope you like." but I really don't give a fuck if you do or don't.

The "This person is mi favrite CL, dun tlk abt him/her." Douche - Alright, this one should be moved up on my list a bit, but I am too fucking lazy, so it'll stay right here. These people will defend any Crewleader to the last breath, normally they talk like an impaired fucker with a cock stuck up his ass. I think this about annoys everyone, it's not that he means to do it, he can't help being stupid.

Alright so, now I'm still bored and this didn't help at fucking all. Oh well, hopefully some douches will post on here and give me something to smile about.
Report Post Tip
Oh my darling Revan, how I have missed you.

Nice post by the way, quite entertaining.
Report Post Tip
What about me I don't fit any of those categories :(

I am a man apart.
Report Post Tip
Jimmy my dear, you fit into the stellar category. Its one I made especially for you.
Report Post Tip
Thank you Akasha. I knew there had to be a group for someone like me :)
Report Post Tip
This makes me sad. Why can't we have more threads like these?!

Come back to us Revan. Come back.
Report Post Tip
the stellar quality of this missive makes me exclaim with much vigor: REVAN FOR CREW LEADER!
Report Post Tip
I will wait for thee, Revan to come back! - Douche
Report Post Tip
I agree with all of them

especially the IRC one
Report Post Tip
The IRC one.. the PP one.. so true
Report Post Tip
I cant agree enough with the PP item, as a matter of fact it was imported in to my quote.

READ IT AND STOP BEING A @#$%#$%#$ PATHETIC WUSSY CRYBABY.

and yes, THAT MEANS YOU!

You know who you are.
Report Post Tip
Well done Revan!
Report Post Tip
My goodness Fu-Manju, you amaze me. The fact that you can come out here and show off your immaturity despite your duties and responsibilities as a Right Hand Man to a Godfather is astounding.

Ares stands up and applauds.
Report Post Tip
Jesus Ares the fact that you cannot understand that this is OOC and has nothing to do with being an RHM and his responsabilities amazes me.

Slowly claps
Report Post Tip
On another note yes im off my medication!
Report Post Tip

READ IT AND STOP BEING A @#$%#$%#$ PATHETIC WUSSY CRYBABY.

In-Game or not, he still doesn't need to act this way. He's in a position of influence and power. As I recall, the entry message for #divinelunacy on IRC is:

"Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn't give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life."

Now, we can keep amazing each other, or Fu-Manju can admit he was out of place. I personally have no reason to carry on this conversation if you, or Fu-Manju can't control yourselves to a simple discussion.
Report Post Tip
I would not consider holding any position within an online game to be "a position of influence and power". If it is, I had better quickly add it to my resume. It's times like these you need to step back and separate reality from fantasy.
Report Post Tip
You don't add that shit to your resume, Butt_Ox? You're missing out! I've had several interviews based off the fact that I'm the Godfather of Detroit alone!
Report Post Tip
Yes she told them that at the daycare and the rourkey twins where accepted right away!
Report Post Tip
They also waived the customary entry fee after I had "relations" with the sexy female headmistress.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Revan's Douchiness Post
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL