Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:42:42
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Bring some Spice to the Cities! Started by: Tither on Mar 23, '09 23:22
I for one am not a proponent of the million crews and any further expansion since the user base is pretty much the same or slightly bigger in the past some months. But with the given rules of 50 man crew limits and the the ease...actually i should call that the possibility of making GodFather, I would really like to sea a couple of more cities.

I think its completely visible that certain cities have reached a certain saturation point. We have about a user base of 1000 people give or take, that's about 20 crews at max capacity to facilitate all the heads. In my opinion, we really shouldn't have more than 2-3 crews per city. And i understand a lot of that setup has to do with GF's and their Auths and such. But eventually some of the given crews will move to their own cities at which point we will start to see life in every city.

And due to that reason i would like to see about 10 cities...perhaps add a Sicilian city, English city, Asian city. I know a lot of our user base comes from Europe and how could we go wrong with the motherland Sicily. And I mean the mob's in Asia aren't very far behind either. I know my suggested cities may perhaps be stepping outside the 1930's realm, but they are all valid mafia cities. And even if we stuck to the 1930's, I imagine there were still another some mob cities in the states that could bring the total city number up to 10.

Another thing that might spice up the game a bit is giving each city its own sort of benefits. Defensive, stealth, wacking, PP, fast ranking and such. I know in Theory & Rumors these benefits already do exist, but i would like to see more added. As of now, to my knowledge cities only have def and wacking benefits and such...but as I said that's all rumors and speculations.

Just some Spice for the game is all!
Report Post Tip
More cities could be good, spread everything out a little, it gets kinda boring having like 7 crews in the same city as you..
Report Post Tip
They added a city last year. 10 cities is a little out there, and I am pretty sure they determined they would not ever add cities outside of the U.S. since this game is set in that setting for a reason. Most of the mob in other countries didn't work the same way(although there are many similarities).

If they were to add more cities, I don't think they'd do more than one at a time. And yes, there are several large cities that were used back then that are still not in game, but it is really up to the coders to decide if it is really necessary.

And the crews that are where they are would likely stay where they are anyways because of affiliations with other crews. Makes for stronger unions between families and such. There shouldn't be a limit per city regardless of what you think is best.
Report Post Tip

And the crews that are where they are would likely stay where they are anyways because of affiliations with other crews. Makes for stronger unions between families and such. There shouldn't be a limit per city regardless of what you think is best.

ApolloJustice

Hey i never said anything about having a limit on how many crew there should be in one city. All I said is that once the new crews start to mature, its a general tendency for a Auth that Works for a GF to try and move out to a different city...to get Full Auth per say!

I know there are other reasoning's that we can get into interms of unions and such, but unions have been broken my branching out, and they have been strengthened in the same manner. Actually we have see examples of both in the last some months. So to say that one instance over burdens the other would be invalid and that's why I proposed the idea of having a bit more cities, not to mention adding bonuses to them based on their locations.
Report Post Tip
I absolutely agree with tither and amac that we should have more cities. We should get the authority to bring crews into Chicago and Las Vegas again. That should open up our world a little.

Apollo is right about that there shouldnt be a limit to how many families there are. In real life there wasnt one so we shouldnt have one here.
Report Post Tip
I like the idea with more cities but the game has kept it at American places so i think we should just add a few more like them.
Report Post Tip
yeah more cities would be really great.
Report Post Tip
Yes this is a good idea I would love to see a San Fransisco... in this.
Report Post Tip
The game is about the AMERICAN mafia in the 1930's and 1940's. It's not about the world mafia. At most there would likely be a Canadian city added due to the fact that Canada played a huge part in bootlegging. A fact that is constantly overlooked here.
Report Post Tip
City's that should be added

Buffalo,NY

CleveLand,OH

Dallas,TX

Denver,CO

Kansas City,MO

Madison,WI

Milwaukee,WI

Boston,MA

PittsBurg,PA

Rochester,NY

Rockford,IL

San Francisco,CA

San Jose,CA

St. Louis,MO

Tampa,FL

Note: Not all these citys just a few...
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Bring some Spice to the Cities!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL