Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:41
Page:  1 
BlackHand's Suit Shop Started by: BlackHand on Mar 24, '09 01:04
You are wandering down the street in your old suit that you found on the street with no form of identification, while noticing many other mobsters with there nice new suits with there name and crew writin all over it
You decide you want someone to lokk at you with respect so walk into the local tailer and ask for a suit
The manager hands you a form to fill out

Name: (Put your name here)

Picture: (Put what kind of picture you want or the url to one you already know)

Writing: (Here you can ask to have your name and crew or just name. You can also ask for glitter)

Stickers: (Is there a sticker you want? Well tell me here. Some stickers i can make flash)

Colors: (Here you put what color your name and stickers)

Anything extra: (Here you can write what ever extra you want. I it is out of the question i will not make it)

Prices

Family: 10k

Friends: 25k

Nonfamily and nonfriends: 40k

Prices are nogotiable!

If the pic takes more than two days to make i will give you a discount.

Easy
Report Post Tip
Paradox walks in to see his competition as he also sells suits

"Hello sir, Do you have any sample suits on display?"
Report Post Tip
Tinchy walks in.

"Hello BlackHand. I am looking for a new suit and I was wondering if I could see a few samples to have a idea what you can do and what I am looking for."
Report Post Tip
Ok here are spme samples, and be aware that i am capeable of muuch better suits.

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

The reasnon they are mostly of me is because i just started selling them
Report Post Tip
I also make some family tags
Nothing to fancy
Report Post Tip
I would just like to say that i've known BH here for quite some time now and he is a very,very great Suit maker he's the only person i go too.
Report Post Tip
He he thank you very much :)
Report Post Tip
*A man in an elf costume walks in. (A wood-elf if you must know, not any of those 'Santa's workshop degenerate elves'. I hate those guys.)

"Mighty fine place you've got here, you got anything for an elf like me? I consider buying something."
Report Post Tip
If you would like a pic then fill out the form. If you fill out the form ill give you a discount because no one has filled it out yet
Report Post Tip
Name: Crazy Ross

Picture: If you can find anything of a somewhat heavyset man that fits the mobster description, I'm not that picky.

Writing: Just Crazy Ross on the picture.

Stickers: None.

Colors: Blue and Black

Anything extra: I would appreciate it if you could do this for me I am willing to pay for the suit, I just appreciate you doing this for me I will send money when you make the suit don't worry about me trying to do you wrong I rather keep my word I'm a man of my word.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for taking the time to write that but...

Send th forms to me dont post here unless you have a question
Report Post Tip
Since business is slow im taking 10k off all pics!
Report Post Tip
The next two pics i make will be FREE
Report Post Tip
I am retired officially now so i will be taking requesets for free pics until march 1st. Once it reaches march 1st i will begin making the pics. So if you dont have a cool pic then hit me up
Report Post Tip
Scratches his head

"March first you say? Of next year?"
Report Post Tip
Nope this year sorry. There have been no requests so the shop is to be closed.
Report Post Tip
Since i am making profilee pics again the shop is OPEN
Report Post Tip
Thank you kind sir, I do enjoy my latest crew crest. It was a pleasure doing business with you
Report Post Tip
You to SirSammy

FOR TODAY THE PRICES HERE ARE MY PRICES BUT I AM MAKING A NEW SHOP WITH DIFFERENT PRICES SO MAIL ME TODAY!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BlackHand's Suit Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL