Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:23:18
Page:  1 
Trust Me! Im a Killa. Started by: ViolentKilla on Mar 24, '09 11:02
As the crowd before him raised their eyebrows and started asking if he really WAS a killer, he sighed. "Of course I'm bloody not, it's just the title I'm giving! Christ..." There was no point trying to explain further so when more questions came, he merely shrugged and contined where he was headed.

"It's the way our world works. Unsponsoreds are killed because quite simply, we as a community don't trust them, and also because they provide us with a way of satisfying our need to kill. Let's be honest here. Those new off the boats are advised to find a family as soon as possible so that this fate doesn't cross their path like many others' before them."

Violent Killa began to walk slowly, speaking as he moved "Fantastic, in theory, but it does raise a few problems" He stopped and began walking back on himself "Because people are almost forced to find a place to stay, leaders are expected to provide places to stay - a problem within itself, but I'll explore that later on. When a new guy drops a leader a mail with some lovely deep words wrote upon it, how they'll serve the boss to the best of their ability, how they're never be disrespectful and whatnot, it sounds great. What I have noticed though, is that very few people actually request any kind of background or bloodline information."

"Now," He began, raising his forefinger as he did so to emphasise his point "this is where it becomes a question of morals; The mistakes of the father/mother should lie with them, so the arguement that this part of an application is relevent can be neglected by some. However, bloodline hunting does occur and some people are given targets by their parents upon their death to which they plan on following through when they're ready. In relation to recruitment, this would cause some to insist upon a background check so they know what they're dealing with."

"Here's the first of my questions, and it's not just relevent to the CL's, as others may have their time in that position in the future; Do you judge people who approach you based upon what they say or on who their parents were? How can you trust an unknown quantity or indeed, someone who comes from a bloodline of problematic mafioso? When they proclaim to have changed from what their parent taught them, can you find it within yourself to trust them?"

"Lastly, and something I'm interested to listen to responses upon, I mentioned earlier that 'leaders are expected to provide places to stay'. Based upon this, my question is whether the onus is on the Leaders to invite people to their family so that unsponsoreds are few and far between, or is the onus upon us, the community, to impress the Leaders to be worthy of an invite? There is an acute difference if you think carefully."
Report Post Tip
no, i dont think people should need to explain there bloodline, people should always be given a chance to start anew.

anf if they do fuck up, they can have a swim with the fishes, eh?

and i think it is up to us, the community, as if its on the leaders, we will get sloppy, everything will fall apart, and this life just wont be worth living.
Report Post Tip
Nods
Report Post Tip
Well Gino, I think you're a great contribution to this community!
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
Violent killa i am the Jigsaw killer pleased to meet you...........

Wanna play a game ?
Report Post Tip
hmmm wats going on?
Report Post Tip
i think this is a good point Violent Killa, i have come across many mafioso in my time that get all big after their father has been shot.

they come sprinting into the world with the thought on their mind that they will avenge their fathers death by either stupidly thinking they can do it without a crew or laying low in a crew and thinking they can do it that way.

and thus when they finally do it it causes great troubles for the CL to clean up the mess.

I think CL should take a closer thought into bloodlines to avoid recruiting these idiots and let them simply be used as target practice after 48hrs.
Report Post Tip
Listens to Roni_Size and ViolentKilla while weeding out the pointless chatter by others

Its a tough one my friend, as a leader you would want only the best in your family or only mobsters you can work with and mold into proper mafioso. We all have seen them or know a mobster who cannot be trusted, who every son or daughter makes the family look bad and thus gets disciplined and murdered in cold blood.

We must try to consider that every mobster is a new being, a new fresh face in our world and a new brain that can be molded and used for the better of the family and the world.. but in reality that is tough to do. A smart mobster, who has made some mistakes can find ways into a family and work his way up without being detected, but is it really fun to lose contact with all your friends and connections in the world, for the sole purpose of hiding your true identity?

My family line has made some mistakes, I remember reading stories of people going rogue, underground groups and other omerta violations and such but still here I am going stronger than ever with a love for our world that is hard to explian. People can grow and people can change but they need to want to change..

Im a gambling man, but life is a gamble that is hard to predict.. sometimes we need to give people a chance, and be quick to extinguish the fire when it is started, but at the end of the day we go to bed knowing we gave a person a chance and they made the decision to do the wrong thing.. we didnt simply use their past to prevent their future, when we cannot predict the future.. but who knows, im not a leader im just a small time mobster who gambles too much and loses all his cash on a daily basis.

Stops rambling.. hoping that some of his speech makes sense..taking a drink of water and smiling

With proper direction, supervision and punishment even the dumbest mobster's issues can usually be stopped before it becomes an emberassment to the family.. usually but not always.

These mobsters will go somewhere, and usually to the leader who is quick to accept them, and we can look at the obids sometimes to see who is selective, who gives a chance and who doesnt give a shit.. if I was a troubled mobster I know what families I would avoid - and what families I would join.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trust Me! Im a Killa.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL