Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:16:48
Page:  1 
MickeyRourke; His Final Hours - PRT2 Started by: Frankie_Gogolak on Mar 24, '09 19:00
Sequel Of:
MickeyRourkey; His Final Hours. PRT1

Frankie: Mickey, it's 11am, are we going in now then?

Mickey: No Frankie, not now, I need to think things through, but this will be happening today.

Frankie: OK sir, that's cool with me, anything you need me to do in the mean time?

Mickey: Just keep your head down and stay out of trouble, I'll be in touch.

Frankie: Me? trouble?..heh, yeah, alright, I'll try..

-- I'll speak to you soon sir, safe journey.

With that, Mickey got into his car and drove off

"Right..what the hell do I do with my spare time..pub..crime..drugs..pub...pub..pub..drugs, pub..yeah, definitely the pub, a few pints won't hurt"

I took a stroll down the road looking for the nearest pub when I heard someone call my name..
I look behind me and coming at a fast pace was a mafioso I hadn't really had much contact with, he works for the Godmother of Detroit, at the rank of Don as well, I felt honoured he actually knew me by name and not just by face..

Mac: Hey Frankie, where you off to?

Frankie: No where exciting sir, just popping to the pub for a few drinks

Mac: Sounds like fun, mind if I join you?

Frankie: Not at all sir, as long as your buying..heh..

Mac: Ha!, don't hold your breath

Frankie: Worth a try I suppose..

Mac took me to this pub he goes to a lot, it's based just down the road from where Marietta use to hide out when she first started her life as a mafioso..

The pub we went to was so old, or at least made to look old, it had all these old fashioned doll models dressed in the old Victorian times clothes, it had such a nice atmosphere, the people seemed really friendly, nodding as I walked past them, one lad even offered to buy me a drink, it was a whole new experience to me, where I come from, anyone new who comes into the pub normally walks out soon after with sever bruising..

Frankie: Wow..what a nice place, I hope it's cheap..

Mac: The cheapest in Detroit Frankie, so quit your moaning

Frankie: Eh..I wasn't moaning, just asking.. but OK

Mac and I ordered our drinks and we sat towards the back of the pub next to an old fireplace which doesn't seem to have been used in a while

Mac: So, Frankie, whats the deal with you and Mickey?

Frankie: What do you mean?

Mac: I saw you guys earlier by the garages, you both looked like you were up to something..

Frankie: Just business sir, nothing important

Mac: Nothing important? than tell me whats going..

Frankie: Family business is none of your business, sir, I hope you understand?

Mac: I've been around for a while Frankie, of course I understand, but however, I too am Detroit, Mickey and Marietta work very close together, I'm sure it wouldn't matter if you told me.

Frankie: Perhaps not, sir, but I am not prepared to take that risk.

Mac: Good lad, I respect you for that, stay loyal to your family, no matter what anyone else says.

Frankie: Indeed.

With that, I felt the sudden urge to tell Mac about the hit, I already had a really bad feeling about it, perhaps with the extra fire power, I would feel better..
I had to speak to Mickey, see what he thinks about it, maybe he would want it, maybe not, but I just had to find out!

Frankie: Please excuse me, Mac, I need to make a call..

Mac: No problem, I'll be here.

I made my way outside the pub, taking my mobile from my pocket and began dialing the numbers..

Ring...Ring ring...ring ring...

Mickey: Yes?

Frankie: Sir, it's Frankie

Mickey: What can I do for you?

Frankie: I'm sitting in the pub with Mac, he saw us earlier by the garages and has been asking what we're up to..does it matter if he knows?

Mickey: Not really, it's a legal hit, no one is going to come after us for it, so doesn't really matter..

Frankie: Alright then sir, cool, thank you.

Mickey: No worries, I'll phone you in a few hours.

Frankie: Yes sir, I look forward to it.

Mickey hung up the phone and I went back into the pub to see Mac

Frankie: Hey, I just spoken to Mickey, he doesn't care about who know about whats happening as it's nothing against the rules of the Omerta..

Mac: Oh yeah? then whats up?

Frankie: We got a hit going down, sometime today

Mac: Hmm..who's the target?

Frankie: Xavier, Mickey says he's a lazy fucktard who has been in bed for the past 7 days thinking he pwns us..

Mac: Hmm..sounds like a lazy shit to me..you think Mickey would let me in on the hit?,

Frankie: I doubt it, Mickey's pretty pissed with the guy, I think he just wants it done and over with, with as little crowd as possible

Mac: Meh, thought as much, it's fine though, wish him luck from me, will you?

Frankie: Sure thing sir.

My mobile rang, I took it out my pocket and saw it was Mickey phoning, butterflies immediately filled my stomach, I was so excited, this was it!

Frankie: Sir?

Mickey: Where are you Frankie?

Frankie: I'm still at the pub.

Mickey: STILL?! you've been there since 12pm this afternoon!

Frankie: Relax, it's only....

-- SHIT! It's 21:23...sir, I'm sorry, time totally got away from me..

Mickey: Are you pissed?

Frankie: Not at all sir, I only had a few with Mac, I spent most my time talking, smoking and playing the slots..

Mickey: You better not be Frankie, I can't afford any fuck ups tonight!

Frankie: I'm fine sir, I swear..

Mickey: Right, meet me in the same place as earlier, ASAP, this shits going down.

Frankie: Yes sir! I'm on my way!

To be continued..
I know I originally stated that there will only be 2 parts, but I managed to write more than expected, so there will now be 3 parts, following something "special" -- sorry :-/
Report Post Tip
I would also just like to add that I have permission to use the names of all those concerned.
Report Post Tip
another good sagment, keep it upp! I look forward to ur conclusion.
Report Post Tip
Thank you sir XD
Report Post Tip
Twice you have posted these and not once have we seen Mickeys son grace them.

Read into that what you will
Report Post Tip
Mickey's son has in fact mailed me privately, so stick that up your arse, rogue lover.
Report Post Tip
Funny that.

He mailed me and said it was all lies.

Sorry Benji mate.

So stick that up your rogue, arse lover.
Report Post Tip
Haha, It's amazing how people like yourself are quite happy to stand around spilling complete bullshit on the streets and think it'll actually be listened to.
Report Post Tip
sigh

But you are listening dear child so quite clearly I am being listened to.

Further more should I decide to join a family no doubt you will be running around wanting me to be shot.
Report Post Tip
I couldn't give a care in the world if you are shot or not..your attitude and life here doesn't phase me at all.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MickeyRourke; His Final Hours - PRT2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL