Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:39:18
Page:  1 
In The Big Bad City(Rp) Started by: VincentLuchello on Mar 24, '09 20:55
Vinny gets to the ports of Newyork and quickly sees a way to get his family back home out of the gutter a way to noticed a way to make his Mother Proud...

Tony (Vinny's Older Brother): My contact is a little walk from here

Vinny and Tony Roam the streets of NY in search of Tony's Contact who was said to have work for them. When A Mugger spot's them walking and quickly makes a move for there pockets

Thug: Haha what do we have here a couple of Banana boat Mute's

Tony: We dont want any trouble.

The thug pulls out his gun and trys to rob Tony and Vinny

Thug: Did i say you could talk? No matter give me what you got and live another day.

Vinny:We have nothing sir please leave us be.

Just then Tony trys to rush the thug and a shot goes off

Vinny: Tony!

Vinny enters the battle sending a blow to the Armed thug after a scramble for the gun Vinny gets hold of it kills the thug

Vinny: Tony You okay?

Tony: Im not gonna make it Vinny...

Vinny: Oh no dont say that Cmon there's a hospital down the street

Tony: Look take this note go meet him and make it ha seems like yesterday when Pop died take care make it somewhere make Mother proud..

Tony Dies Vinny Takes the Note and puts away the gun

Vinny: I swear to make you proud.......
Report Post Tip
Voodoo, Is the name on the Note giving to Vinny from his Brother Vinny walks up to a big building guarded by Men in Sharp Black Suits

Vinny: Hello Im here to see.

Voodoo Walks up and taps Vinny on his Shoulder

Voodoo: You must Be Tony?

Vinny: My name is vinny.

Voodoo: Ah so where's your Brother?

Vinny Move's uneasily at the question

Vinny: He's Dead... a thug Tried to rob us and he tried..He tried to Protect me and ended up getting shot

Voodoo: A shame Ill send someone to find the thug who Took your brother's life.

Vinny: I had to handle it myself otherwise i would be laying next to Tony..

Voodoo Cuts him off

Voodoo: You know how to work a gun?

Vinny tells him a long story about his time in the service back in Italy

Voodoo: I have a job for you it require's two men i can find a Partner for you if your up for the job i understand if you're not up for the job but ill pay you 500 In american cash for the job

Vinny: I need the money for a place to stay whats the job?

Vinny:
Report Post Tip
After being told of the job Vinny and Morg set off to Pickup the a truck which was said to have a load of Fine Whiskey aboard it

Morg: Hey you must be new my name's morg

Vinny: My name is Vinny, VinnyLuchello

Morg: Nice to meet cha

Vinny: LikeWise

They arrive Where the truck is parked and morg opens the dorr with a set of keys he had

Vinny: I thought we suppose to be meeting someone

Morg: Nah we were sent simply to pickup hey hold with the questions lets go

Vinny: SO where we takin this load?

Police Cars swarm out of darken places

Officer: Both of ya's Get out and let me see those hands!

Vinny: Fuck This was a set up

They both get arrested and is taken to the Police station for "Questioning"
Report Post Tip
Vinny and Morg are split up and tossed into seperate cells

Officer: (to Vinny) Meet your cellmate, Hobo.

(to Crazy Hobo) Hey Crazy, this guy's a bum like you, i'm sure you'll get along like a house on fire.

Crazy Hobo: Only if it's your house, officer...

Vinny cautiously enters the cell. His first time in the slammer, he didn't know which rumours to believe and which to ignore.

Vinny: Err... Hi. I'm Vin-

Crazy Hobo: Shush! i've got my eye on something.

Five minutes of silence pass, Vinny takes a seat and waits

Crazy Hobo: Alright, the guards are set-up, i've just seen the signal, there will be a jail break within the hour. You're lucky to be in this cell, how did you end up here?

Vinny recounts his story, it had been a crazy start to city life. He never expected to be thrown into the mafiso life so quickly.

Crazy Hobo: That's quite a tale. Not many guys have blood on their hands so quickly upon entering the cities. Personally, i've managed to avoid it so far, a nasty business.

Vinny: You've not killed someone? But i figured you had been doing this for a while.

Crazy Hobo: Not as long as some kid.

Vinny: Either way, i'm stuck now. I've lost my brother, i have no cash, and i'm rotting in a cell already.

Crazy Hobo: Cheer up, i told you there was gonna be a jail break soon, keep close to me and i'll get you back on your feet.

Some crashes are heard below, hasty footsteps clang up the stairwell and a mafiso appears outside the cell grinning madly

Crazy Hobo: Evening Doc, good to see you at such a time, come on, lets bolt.

Doc Santoro: Alright, who's this guy? You want him busted out aswell?

Crazy Hobo: This is Vinny, we're giving him a lift downtown

Ten minutes later, Doc, Hobo and Vinny are sitting in a car, a mile or so away from the prison. Vinny had re-told his story yet again to Doc Santoro, who listened intently

Crazy Hobo: Alright Vinny, this is your stop. Here's $500 to get you started in this city. And remember, you're gonna need contacts if you want to survive. Stop by and chat to Doc or i if you ever have the time.

Vinny: Cheers, thanks for the help both of you.

His 24 hours in the city had been rough, but Vinny had made it through, and he was relatively safe now. Time to find somewhere to stay and get some well deserved sleep. Afterwards, he could work on bringing pride to his family. For his mom. For Tony
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In The Big Bad City(Rp)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL