Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:04:28
Page:  1 
If you had. Started by: ViolentKilla on Mar 25, '09 00:23
Often leaders are criticized for their actions or how they handle a situation, people spend hours telling them what they did wrong and blah blah, if only we spent that much time telling them what they did right eh?

Anyhow back to my point, we always want to point out what leaders do wrong and how they made the wrong move, or decision but honestly could we do any better. If you were the highest rank of the society and had the strongest family in Mafia history what would you do?

Would you work on bettering the life, would you work on making as much cash as possible? Maybe kill off the other families? What would you do, if you had all the power and couldn’t be stopped?
Report Post Tip
If I had all the power and couldn't be stopped, here is my plan:

1. Buy BrianRourke a solid gold toilet (he has always wanted one of those).

2. ?????

3. Profit.

Rourkey nods convincingly.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey 4 Auth
Report Post Tip
RourkeyRourke drops out of the sky, a switchblade ominously glinting in his right hand and a freshly poured glass of whiskey in the other.

I do believe that I would create myself some sort of time machine if I had all the power and couldn't be stopped. I would use my new found contraption to send myself backwards in time to capture a Tyrannosaurus Rex and bring him back as a present for my good friend, BrianRourke. Together we would open up a detective service and use our omnipotent abilities to better the world.....one crime solved at a time.

Rourkey tips his fedora to the lady and vanishes into thin air.
Report Post Tip
Honestly, I am all for loyality. Work hard for the family, so I would requere that everyone did there best for the family because that is all I would to for them. I wouldn't care about money, I would live to have my family grow. I would try giving every person the chance that they deserve, but only if they deserve it. When you do everything for your family, to the best of your ability you should be rewarded. So I would be hard on every person that is a slacker and be easy on all the hard working
Report Post Tip
Day dreams.. wiping out his enemies and those who are holding our world back from what it has been and what it can become

Oh what would I do.. so many options come with power and it only stops when the creativty of the leader stops. To me it seems like a lot of people get very comfortable in their criminal lifestyles and a lot of mobsters think they cannot be touched.. recent wars, previous and future wars will prove different of that fact and I would do my best to keep this world a criminal world, not a kindergarden hangout for jokesters and dreamers... reality is harsh but needed.

I would be sure every city was being run by a criminal organization, for crime is always being commited in our cities but when a city is left empty the only people gaining anything are the low life criminals and small time arms dealers.. People have worked hard enough and with the crime on the rise in the world we have enough mobsters to control these cities.

Effort would be a must, and a lack of effort would equal a bullet and a fresh chance to try it all again. Mistakes happen, people learn and people grow - and sometimes it takes the worst punishment (death) for people to understand the seriousness of their actions and what their actions can do to our world. A lesson learned the hard way, is a lesson learned for more than just the person who died, others around him see his mistakes and what can happen.

Fresh faces would be allowed the chance to do something that usually doesnt happen, a chance to lead and a chance to shine. Previously and now we see the same family line doing the exact same thing.. over and over.. thus giving us the same results over and over..

and the last thing I would do is shoot Cav in the face

but I guess the question is.. what would YOU do!

Wakes up to the sound of Cav's car crashing into his garagedoor..cav stumbling out drunk from the car handing a bottle of liquor to me as I start to drink.. thinking about the power..
Report Post Tip
I live by one rule, and I wear a wristband to prove it.

What Would Rourkey Do?

Request within to find out about this limited edition of WWRD wristbands!
Report Post Tip
If I had all the power and couldnt be stopped, i would first buy an unlimited supply of condoms for me and rourkey so we could continue double teaming the Messiah's nan. After that, i would just create some profit and upgrade my gun into a cannon.
Report Post Tip
My only problem with leaders is when they promote someone to Made Man without actually knowing them, the biggest fuck up a leader can do is care more about having high ranked members within the family than actually take the effort and realize high ranked members doesn't make a respectable family, so therefore, I would work towards no one ever getting promoted to Made Man without my say so, therefore it would be my ass on the line and no one else's should that Made Man fuck up and go Rogue..which, with my patience, would never happen as I wouldn't promoted anyone I didn't personally know and trust.

Other than that, I'd step back and allow the world to carry on, I'm not a fan of throwing power around, so therefore I wouldn't attack anyone unless given reason to.
Report Post Tip
Didn't someone you know well try that policy in another land, and a certain Aerial Swine killed his whole family?

I'm just saying, you need to balance responsibility with trust in your family.
Report Post Tip
I'd grow old and eventually give it to my trusted subordinates. Afterwards - I drink lemonade and relax for the rest of my days.

Oh wait that did happen! :)
Report Post Tip
Once upon a time there was a blue fuzzy Muppet that had all the power in the (then) Five Cities for almost six months.

I once heard him say when they asked "So Sam, hows it to be king of MafiaReturnsLand?" that his answer was "eh, its not all THAT".
Report Post Tip
If I had all the power and couldn't be stopped I would just go on with the same old mafioso life that I would be living. I would set different things up to benefit the community, but that's about it.
Report Post Tip
I'd submit the other cities to my will and crush anyone who dared to defy me. After a while the resistance would die down and I'd rule the world.

And hookers.
Report Post Tip
Lol nice plan Tiemoow.

What i would do is create a better Life for us all bring More RP into this thing of ours.

Just me...
Report Post Tip
ALL the power and couldn't be stopped?

Holy crap. I'd bring Chicago back to being the center of the universe and make strong ties with powerful families.

*dreams*

But that's a huge far off type dream.
Report Post Tip
No idea, but I'd do something. It beats nothing, for the most part anyway.
Report Post Tip
I'd form powerful alliances so all cities could be powerful and prosperous.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: If you had.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL