Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:32:18
Page:  1 
T.J.s' diary Started by: the_voice on Mar 25, '09 14:48
alone in my pad where i just move got the place after my old friend died who use to live here, in the middle of the night, as it go deeper but i feel not even a bit sleepy, looking for something to do, i'm not always in this pad, due to flying around moving merchandise, i notice this diary in the shelf, could belong to my late friend, opened it and it has a name TJ , the first entry was

"februay 2 the year was not indicated"

Yes. im already here in the land of promise, bringing with me a suitcase full of hope and a backpack packed with courage, and in my heart i keep my home, luck wa son the side of me, i met a lady who is so lovely and made things easy for me, i met troubles as soon as i embarked the boat and strolling the streets but i haven't notice i was already saved.

February 3

as they said everything is fast here, and believe me i met this respectable guy and i believe this is the answer that i will have better life to live. he took me to meet another guy who deserve all my respect and i honor him as a father, for he welcome me in to his house with a single doubt on me, but i know i still need to prove myself, looking around the place it a huge and wiide place they call the headquarters, with the crowd in it iot seems the place is getting smaller as more and more came. and from that moment i understand this job is not going to be easy. i went around introducing myself cause i never expect that they will be the one who will approach me, it was a warm aquintance, im the only guy that tie who's wearing a coat without a tie, rugged cloth and old brown shoes but i kept in shiny for me it's my jewel next to my locket. they are all smoking cigars,it smells good, better than mine. well im not that jealous kind guy of guy who wants to have what they have, but i also dream of it. without my dream i will not be here.

February 4

sun is barely shining when i wokeup this day, i moved quick at no time i'm already in the HQ, the place is almost empty, some of them i met along the way, as i went to this person who must meet in the hq, i was made to sign the rules, which i did, then they hand me the cash, it's my first time to hold that amount of money, i was instruceted to buy some merchandise and roll it.

February 5

i forgot to tell you i was also doing some little sideline, to be big person in the world of crime i must start from scratch, i made 25 young and old ladies screaming and cursng me worse some of them were crying, i have to deal with it to have a cold heart,

without a cold heart i can't proceed to the next level successfuly, rob a liquor store for me to have a hard neart, is what i need to knock on 7/11, so that i will have a hard balls and strong knees to stop trucks. everything is going smooth, selling marijuana and mashrums. i hope it will always be smooth as satin.

as i read through the pages, my eyes is getting heavy and as the clock strikes to three
Report Post Tip
well written. just read over it before you post to correct a few things. But overall a good story.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: T.J.s' diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL