Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:03:51
Page:  1 
My Raison Bran Started by: ThomasRourke on Mar 25, '09 15:41
Thomas listens to the fanfare of the people and waves gallantly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the threat has passed. TheGentleman has been laid to rest. He came and went in the blink of an 11 hour eye. It saddens me that many of us had to go through this ordeal on account of the "Sprozza" surname. Many of you have labored hard the last few hours, you have my personal gratitude, and some of you have lost your guns, again, my thanks for understanding that it's just the cost of what happens when a rogue hits."

"First off, I'd like to thank many of the leaders for their active cooperation in this matter, and their unfortunate sacrifice of a morning. When a rogue pops up it tests the mettle of everyone involved, and I am pleased to have worked alongside everyone today."

"Now I know some people aren't happy at the cost of people being killed without consultation, but I'll say this only once for future reference: If your family is not represented by a CL or RH, it becomes the burden of everyone else to deal with threats in the manner they see fit. I made some hard decisions today with everyone else, but they are ones that needed to get made, and aside from one large error on my part, I have no regrets with regards to the people who were killed. TheGentleman had one thing right, upon the deliverance of his speech, several minutes after I had woken up, he had been rogue for five hours. That's five hours someone from the power structure of an absent crew should've been on to account for their people. I'd certainly understand if the situation were reversed. When there are rogues there is no time for absolute precision on the part of the general population, you have to eliminate the threat as quickly as possible, civil liberties be damned. That's why many of you are left without a gun, it's not that your CLs don't trust you, it's because anyone else who doesn't know you can't."

"So sadly, we lost time and money in the pursuit of a rogue. Making decisions that you hope benefit the community is not easy, but I think we all did the best we could today, and if you say otherwise then I don't really care. But ForkRourke will be glad to field your complaints."
Report Post Tip
Bricktop acknowledges ThomasRourkes statement and proceeds to speak.

"Once and a while, someone like TheGentleman comes along and needs to be dealt with. Although a few people were rubbed up the wrong way during this, I think calls have to be made and I have alot of respect for those that I speak of, even if it ends in detriment to another. Alot of pressure arises in situations like this and I think we are thankful that that certain rogue is no longer. Let's get back to business."
Report Post Tip
I lost a trusted member of my family last night, in what I believe you said was your large error I know we talked Thomas, but I still do not see why you could not have taken those two seconds to see who my RH was. If you would have, then I would not have lost a dear member of my family. I am really upset at the fact that this happened, and I feel that there are other leaders out there that would share the same feelings as I do if it happened to them. The action with this rogue was not occurring at a pace that taking the time to look at who was each leaders RHM, would have been detrimental to the fight.

I am sorry Thomas I know that we have spoken, but I still do not feel like your reasoning justified your actions. How would some of you guys feel if your Crew Consigliere was killed because someone couldn't take two seconds to make sure there wasn't an alternative to death?
Report Post Tip
You're right FridgeRevenge, we already talked. So as far as I'm concerned this is just shameless grandstanding and your words mean piss to me. I mean not even the good kind, but the kind that dribbles a little bit on the toilet when you're done.

This stinks of the old two parties reach an understanding, but a third party comes along and pushes one of the parties into being like, "Well now wait a second, maybe I have something further to add."

Go shoot another member. Don't like it? Have your boss talk to me, underling.
Report Post Tip
Wow, FR just got his ass slapped so hard I felt the heat all the way over here in Detroit.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey rolls out of bed and pours himself a nice full bowl of Raison Bran.

High in fiber!

Low in calories!

Buy some today!

Satisfied that his pitch would leave him available for the next PR man opening in town, Rourkey saunters off to find some whiskey.
Report Post Tip
Lucky Takes the box from rourkey and also pours himself a bowl of great Raison bran cereal

Um um good

Thanks rourkey Say what happend to your beard....(Bout time you cut it)
Report Post Tip
*as the latest 'n00b' Rourke, Zeb has to clean up after Rourkey*

Not happy days people.

On the up side, spozza is still a sexy bitch, no matter what anyone says.

Midget twister anyone?
Report Post Tip
Hears Zeb's offer and stands up.

Count me in Zeb!
Report Post Tip
Throws the token LFSN midget into the ring

His name is Buckles, and he will beat anyone in twister, even if they are a "big person"!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Raison Bran
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL