Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 14:21:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Is Mr a Drug? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Mar 25, '09 19:09
Well as you all know or at least a few of you know i recently(Yesteday) stated i was going to take a break from MR in order to find myself(LOL) But as you know me being here today it didnt work out Which is a good thing for you all because you have a Luciano in your live's :) and sadly you have to deal with me..But back to the question

IS MR(MafiaReturns) A drug? I say yes! its as additive as Weed(A bad drug you should never use) A good drug but yes a drug. Im sure you All or atleast some of you can back me up on this. How many time's have any MR Player Atempt to Take a break/Retire from this thing of ours But ended up comming back within days/weeks/hours/Minutes And from my personal view on past mobsters who come and go they never go! They all come back within a month.

With this i would like to say Yes! MR is a drug its Worst then crack(Coke) but As good as weed! Thanks for your time.

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip
Yes, now shuttup and take your medicine.

Take your medicine.

(your eyes go blurry)

yes.... your medicine.
Report Post Tip
I like to shoot up Mr in the webbing between my toes. Gives a natural high that way.
Report Post Tip
Woot Squishy replied yay lets have a party and take our new drug called MR
Report Post Tip
YAY i got Squishy to reply i should be like a king!And yes i love my Medicine!
Report Post Tip
A drug? Possibly. It's more like your regular, every day addiction, though. Think of soda pop, think of coffee, think of whatever you may eat in large quantities or something you have to do every day. That's where MR falls in. :)
Report Post Tip
It is an electronic form of Prozac.
Report Post Tip
Caffeine is a drug ;)(no disrespect Marietta, just pointing out. =])

and technically no, MR is NOT a drug, it is an addiction, a "drug" is something that effects your body.

and unless your getting fat from playing this, or you start treating RL like MR, then no, its not a drug.

Bloody addictive though.
Report Post Tip
Whats funny is i was thinking about posting a similar question the other day...has your RL had any effects from MR, loss of job, forgetting to do things?
Report Post Tip
nope im in high school but i never do my homework....
Report Post Tip
my first roomate in college and i found out on here that we were both going to the same school and roomed together. After a while our two families went to war...and i remember us not speaking to each other for a week or so. it was kind of stupid now that i think about it, oh and both of us dropped out of school after the first year...MR had a tiny part in it, but we also didnt care much for school.
Report Post Tip
yeah, but i never do mine anyway ;)

:p
Report Post Tip
Lol yea i think MR does that affect on people like crack makes you dumb :) but MR makes you smart :)
Report Post Tip
A drug? Possibly. It's more like your regular, every day addiction, though. Think of soda pop, think of coffee, think of whatever you may eat in large quantities or something you have to do every day. That's where MR falls in. :)

Reply by: Marietta at Mar 26, '09 11:30

MR falls in my daily shit? Who knew.
Report Post Tip
LOl we are all MR Freaks i breath MR i Shit MR hell i piss MR :)
Report Post Tip
I tried lesving once but i couldnt stay away
Report Post Tip
Well its a drug a powerful one at that and if you stay away from it for 4 days you die i hear..
Report Post Tip
What drug is it as bad as?
Report Post Tip

its as additive as Weed(A bad drug you should never use)

LIES LIES and LIES.
Report Post Tip
Drug?.... yeah, who wants to buy mine! hehe....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Is Mr a Drug?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL