Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:34:30
Page:  1 
Kittie, Dead2x, and Twister (Closed RP) Started by: Dead2X on Mar 26, '09 01:25
....Getting ready for a night of Twister with KittieCapone, Dead2x shaved his rough face, applied his tantalizing after shave, and dressed to impress. After all, tonight was his first....should he call it a date? Nah, tonight was his first time actually meeting the woman since joining MR.

Of course Dead2x had been in his B-Day suit all day as his flunkies brought him his money from the day's business, but now it was time to get cleaned up, and show Miss Kittie how charming he could be. Maybe he was getting ahead of himself, he usually did when it came to the opposite sex, it was like women possessed a certain power over him.....But no shame, he loved it!!

20 min. later.......

*knock knock knock* Dead2x wasked to the door and there stood Kittie in all of her beauty......
Report Post Tip
*walked* sorry
Report Post Tip

Kittie hadn't had a date in ages and actually had been flying so many places she was a little relived to be in the same place longer than two hours. The invitation had confused her a little and she wasn't sure what Twister was but anything was better than sitting on a rickety plane. She smoothed an invisible wrinkle from her skirt and made sure her hat was still sitting straight. Finally, after one last application of fire engine red lipstick, Kittie knocked on the door.
Report Post Tip
Dead2x opened the door after un-bolting all 5 of the security locks, and before him stands Kittie, in a beautiful satin skirt with ruffles and a flower on the side. Her hair was put up into a bun and her eyes sparkled in the dim glow of the hallway lights. Dead2x's air was stolen from his chest.

"........" This was crazy, he had never been at a loss for words. Without wanting to offend Kittie, he simply stood aside and motioned Kittie inside his small yet comfortable looking apartment.
Report Post Tip
"Thank you for inviting me over this evening." Kittie said quietly. She allowed Dead to help her out of her car coat and watched as he hung it with his things. She was still a bit nervous but maybe it was the extra cup of coffee she had ordered before she left Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Inside of Dead's apt. was leather furniture made in Italy and shipped to New Orleans. The rug was massive and covered the entire living area, on top of the rug was a paper game setup, with colors all around it, and a dial in the middle you could spin. Beyond the living area was the kitchen, Kittie noticed that there were two plates set out, that were encrusted with the name *Elegido Corporation* in gold cursive writing. On each side of the plates lay silverware on thick napkins, and in the middle of the oak table, sat three candles, all putting off a different scent of fruit into the small apt.

"Yes, please come in, you look marvelous tonight."

Dead led Kittie to the kitchen and politely pulled out her chair, "Care to eat, you must be starved after your flight?"
Report Post Tip
Kittie blushed a little and let Dead seat her at the elegantly set table. While the pad on the floor looked very interesting she had to admit that she was hungry.

"It smells wonderful. Did you cook it yourself? "

She smiled and watched dead pour both of them wine.
Report Post Tip
"Of course I didn't, I grew up in a family that was unfortunate and had no mother, it is a shame, but I would probably burn Roman Noodles if I tried to cook."

Dead finished pouring the whine, and took his seat across the table from Kittie.

"So tell me all about yourself Kittie."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kittie, Dead2x, and Twister (Closed RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL