Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:58:14
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Defense, Come At Me Bro! Started by: Squishy on Nov 06, '14 17:14

To increase the value of defense answers, the following changes have been made:

100 Defense will enjoy the benefit of a 5% additional failure rate when wacked at.

99 Defense will enjoy the benefit of a 4% additional failure rate when wacked at.

98 Defense will enjoy the benefit of a 3% additional failure rate when wacked at.

97 Defense will enjoy the benefit of a 2% additional failure rate when wacked at.

96 Defense will enjoy the benefit of a 1% additional failure rate when wacked at.

This system is put in play and only works when the victim is an account created from today forward, and also the shooters account is created from today forward.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is an excellent change. 

Report Post Tip

I wish this was grandfathered but an excellent change.

Report Post Tip

I thought about grandfathering it in, but then realized that no one can object, if it effects literally no one.  Everyone knows what what they signed up on and what it gets them, so if none of that changes, then this effects no one.  This is a change that truly only happens if both parties involved in the wack have had a chance to pick their start up answers knowing about the change.

Report Post Tip

So does this mean that shooting at someone with a base defense of 100 there will be an 8% (5% + 3% chance of WB) chance of failure no matter what your wack stat is if you have signed up after this change?

Report Post Tip

Excellent idea I wonder where it came from oh yeah thanks for talking about this the other day PastorDave -

Report Post Tip

That is beautiful. Has the code been fully tested for this?

Report Post Tip

With all the changes to Stats recently, shouldn't this be updated to also buff Def stats? Specially 101%

Since we have a crazy amount of builders everywhere that can kill us in like 60 days, why not bump the failure rate of a maxed Def character to like 25-30%? Doesn't mean they won't be killed if you have the gun, just that there's a high chance of you failing.

I like Nuclear's idea. It doesnt make sense to even have defense maxed at these percentages. I would like to see 25% at leats on max defense, and maybe 10-15% wawck back death.

Report Post Tip

With all the changes to Stats recently, shouldn't this be updated to also buff Def stats? Specially 101%

This was already coded and addressed in the second Come At Me Bro thread.

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Defense, Come At Me Bro!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL