Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:11
Page:  1 
Reservoir Dogs Present: The Bank Job Part I Started by: TM-Scarface on Mar 28, '09 22:33
Mr. Orange walks down the streets, umbrella drawn fighting back the on coming pour of rain. It is a cold stormy night in Chicago, the streets are vacant. Nothing but the sound of the pouring rain hitting the asphalt, and the creaking of a few lose doors. He makes his way to the place. Walking up to the entrance of the burned out warehouse, the door slightly opens before his eyes. The man on the other side speaks.

“State your business here”

Mr. Orange is quick to pull something from his left pocket. Holding it to the opening he reveals the Ace of Spades. The person from inside looks at the card closely trying not to overlook anything that might suggest it’s a dupe. After he is assured he speaks.

“You must be the new kid come on in. I’m sorry if I freaked you out, this is serious and we cannot take anything to chance”

Mr. Orange smiles as the door is opened, he looks around the interior of the warehouse and it looks surprisingly different from what he has seen out side. He looks in amazement before snapping back to the task at hand. He turns and introduces himself.

”Hello I'm Mr. Orange”

Mr. Orange smile again as the man introduces himself as Mr. Pink. Both of the men make their way up to the remnants of the old office area; there they see Mr. White speaking on the phone. His thunderous voice could be heard from a block away.

“What the fuck do you mean we can’t have more guys? Do you know what the odds of this being a success are do you? No I’m not, right, right, I’m sorry I meant nothing by raising my voice”

Mr. White turns to Mr. Orange and Mr. Pink, he hangs up the phone he gathers his thoughts. You can see from the expression on his face he wasn’t happy. He shakes it off quickly and begins speaking to Mr. Orange.

“I’m Mr. White, and Ill be leading this operation were going on. And I’m sure you have already met Mr. Pink. There is something on my mind kid and we don’t have time to dance around. Were you followed?”

Mr. Orange’s heart jumps, his mind racing to replay the entire journey to the warehouse. His mind goes blank and it is in this moment when he spits out his answer.

“I don’t think so…”

Mr. White curses under his breath, his mind trying to comprehend such a stupid answer. His mind racing full of things he would like to say, the only things he could find to say were...

“You think? You fucking think? You could jeopardize the whole fucking thing do you know that a cop can be at the fucking door now”

Mr. Pink stands in front of the exploding bombshell, trying to calm Mr. White from his eruption of curses. He steps in-between Mr. Orange and Mr. White and begins to speak.

“Take it easy, take it easy. From the way it looks outside there will be nothing on these streets. The kids first time, give him a break alright?”

Mr. White looks at Mr. Orange again and gives a faint smile. He pats the man on the back, reassuring that he had done nothing wrong. A few seconds later he reaches into his wallet and pulls out a crisp one hundred dollar bill. He can see Mr. Orange’s eyes light up, he lets out a chuckle before speaking

“See this kid? This is what makes the world go round you put a few of these on the line and people would just kill each other to get it. Because one hundred dollars can mean your debt be paid to the sharks or they bust your kneecaps kid."

Mr. Orange keeps his ears open absorbing what Mr. White was saying. He nods in an agreement, his eyes fixed on the hundred. His mind trying to comprehend the situation of one hundred dollars being someone’s life or death. He quickly snaps back as Mr. White finishes his speech.

”Well kid, tonight you get the chance to have a whole fuckin shit load of these. This my friend will set the course for all our futures and it is in that why I take it so seriously. Its just you me Mr. Pink, and Mr. Blonde, speaking of which where is that bum”

Meanwhile…

Mr. Blonde makes his way down the street, the rain bouncing off the hood of his car. Johnny looks at his watch. It reads 8:45 PM; he sighs as he thinks to himself.

“Christ just fifteen more minutes to get to the joint or the boss will be pissed”

Mr. Blonde, steps on the accelerator, he can feel the car pick up speed, his heart racing as he feels the car slide on the slippery road. He suddenly slams on the breaks, his car twists and twirls out of control before coming to a halt right before the burned warehouse. His heart beating fast he laughs and gets out of the car. Chuckling to himself he makes his way to the entrance. He stops, pounds on the door and speaks.

“Hey open up huh for fuck sake it’s freezing out here! Common you guys know it’s me and nobody in their right minds would be out here today. Common open up.”

Mr. Pink recognizes the voice right away; he excuses himself from Mr. Orange and Mr. White. He makes his way to the front entrance, and smirks as his mind fills with a whole bunch of crazy ideas. After a few seconds inspiration stuck him as he begins to speak.

“Kindly state your business here sir. Identification would be most generous and needed if you wish to get in. If you do not have identification please kindly fuck off and get some. This is straight from the management”

Mr. Blonde, stops yelling and thinks to himself for a minute trying to grasp what exactly was going on. Was he serious? Mr. Blonde, reaches into his wallet and pulls out a small card. He flicks it into the crack of the door and speaks.

“Here is my fucking proof now let me in it’s freezing cold and its fucking wet. You already know it is me you can seem me through the crack so open up for fuck sake”

Mr. Pink picks up the card and gazes at it, within moments the door was open. Johnny quickly rushes in, water dripping from his coat and hat. Mr. Pink turns to him with a grin on his face.

To be continued...
Report Post Tip
I like it. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Long descriptions bore me (my own personal defect), snappy dialogs entertain me highly.

This has the perfect blend of descriptions and dialog that keeps the pace going while setting an atmosphere gradually at the same time.
Report Post Tip
Story's good so far... can't wait to read the rest... good work TM
Report Post Tip
Lookin forward to part 2! :)
Report Post Tip
interesting and draws you into the story i like!
Report Post Tip
i hope there is a soon to be part 2!
Report Post Tip
Great job on the story TM, I like it very much.

I look forward to seeing part 2.
Report Post Tip
Well done, looking forward to more
Report Post Tip
Really nice mate. How many parts are there in the story?
Report Post Tip
Thank you for the kind responces. As for your question Waylander you will have to wait and see :)
Report Post Tip
Smiles

Good work, I can't wait for part 2.
Report Post Tip
I hate this and everything you do! No, wait, sorry thinking about something else.

Just kidding bro, looks great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Report Post Tip
Nice work here. I can't wait to read part 2.
Report Post Tip
Cant wait to read the next part....excellent work boss
Report Post Tip
I Enjoyed reading that TM and I am looking forward to second part.
Report Post Tip
Niiice story there TM i really can not wait for part two
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reservoir Dogs Present: The Bank Job Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL