Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:47:17
Page:  1 
Where Well MR be in 5 years? Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Mar 29, '09 10:14
Where will is be as far as The people and the game play at whole well we be here will I be here well the game be here...

And if so will it still be as good as it is today?

My fellow Mobsters come one come all and help answer these questions :)

its on everyones mind well it be here! i wanna know do you?
Report Post Tip
I think it will. Once we have rules and guidlines in this game. I dont think anyone can wreck this game to the point of erasing it.
Report Post Tip
Well they might make another one but they will keep this one for people who dont like the new one like they did with the .org
Report Post Tip
Yea thats what im talking about i dont want a new one...
Report Post Tip
If there is a new one cant you just have 2 different sites but the same players playing the same game?
Report Post Tip
yea but it well never be like it is now...newbies will swarm in and fuck up MR
Report Post Tip
Yah but it will work out eventually
Report Post Tip

yea but it well never be like it is now...newbies will swarm in and fuck up MR

Are you the first wave?

Yes, there is a NEW game being worked on. No, it will not be the next version of MR. It is a NEW game entirely.

Where will MR be in 5 years? Near and dear to the hearts of many, in the memories of others, and on the FML list of some.
Report Post Tip
It rocks the socks of many, and it shall for however long the Admins feel like dealing with us :P
Report Post Tip
"Are you the first wave?"

Now sir with all due respect that was very disrectable and really didnt need that added to you post.

I find myself More then a few levels away from a newbie scale wise and has been here long enough to know my ways sure i joke play make stupid rap threads but i have a very serious side to all of that unlike some members i like to stay active in this "thing of ours"

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip
I think it's more disrespectful for you to be implying that new people will fuck up this game than it is for Midol to ask simply if you've been around from the beginning. There are always people joining the game--some benefit the game and some hurt the game, but it's still a part of the game.

As for where the game'll be in five years, I hope I've gotten a life by then so I don't even want to wager a guess :P
Report Post Tip
Agreed my take on the new members comming was quite disrespectful and i take it back thank you all for your reply's.

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip
I'm not a sir for one. Also, this is out of character and opinions are allowed. I'm sorry if my question, which was serious by the way, offends you but you have to realize that many of us have been around for 6 years or more and that anyone that's been here less than 2 is considered a n00b.

No disrespect was intended so you can carry on about your day wondering where you will be in five years.
Report Post Tip
"As for where the game'll be in five years, I hope I've gotten a life by then so I don't even want to wager a guess :P"

If you get a life, I'll hurt you.
Report Post Tip
Well as a reply to your anyone being here less then 2 years being a noob i think is untrue for one and i myself have been here for 3 years and a month and was taught by some of the very best men in all of MR in my first year here which means nothing if i use those lessons in a wrong way..

But to put a conclusion on a respectful manner to our little rush in

You Sir i mean Midol are a person i see respectable and respect at that and i admire your mind state on the game being that you have been around these parts for quite some time and know from left to right...but anyways nothing but respect for you

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip

Where will MR be in 5 years? Near and dear to the hearts of many, in the memories of others, and on the FML list of some.

Reply by: Midol at Mar 29, '09 21:30

HAHAHA! I can think of a few who'd have it on their FML list.

I don't think MR will be around. Sadly, of course, as it is a home for many of us.

On a more serious note, I'd like to think that a majority of the userbase will follow the coders and admins onto their next ventures, creating a community that is ever changing and ever growing in size and skill at the games. Maybe that's too hopeful, though.

Those that don't like the new game will simply just have to go play Runescape or something.
Report Post Tip
I, for one, will completely rid myself of human contact and endlessly play online Battleship against an AI rival.

Kinda like Matthew Broderick in that movie.

I will also suck at that, and pretty much everything else.

Kinda like Matthew Broderick in real life.
Report Post Tip
Lol thanks for your reply godmother and Elias you made me giggle today :)
Report Post Tip
I hope it'll be around.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Where Well MR be in 5 years?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL