Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:30
Page:  1 
The Asylum welcomes you to Sin City Started by: Aftershock on Mar 29, '09 18:14
Stepping out of his limousine and finding a good soap box to stand on, Aftershock motions to his bodyguards to step aside and allow for the public to get first row. Under the umbrella Hypno and Benjamin_Button stand on each side of Aftershock. Nudging Benji, Aftershock mutters."MacLeods always late for these occasions, well let's get on with it."

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, today is a fresh start for me and another branch of Relentless.

I have been setup along side of Don Hypno in Las Vegas. I hope to bring great honor back to the Sin City with him and rebuild the business district and city one brick at a time.

Meanwhile I present to you, The Asylum!

Aftershock steps down shaking hands and welcoming Mafioso to the great Sin City.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations! Best of luck to you!
Report Post Tip
Frankie steps up and takes Aftershock's hand

May you rise high above the rest and live long as the new captain of Relentless, I wish you well and look forward to working beside you while you prove you have what it takes to become the best.
Report Post Tip
Tinchy walks upto Aftershock.

"Congrats Aftershock and i wish you and The Asylum the best of luck in LV."
Report Post Tip
Well done Sir, you have truly risen from the ashes of your ancestors into an upstanding member of our community I wish you all the best
Report Post Tip
As I told you privately Aftershock, I am glad you have been given this chance. I know you will do wonderful things within Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
As I told you Munchkin, I'm still the same crazy man.

Aftershock grins and walks off.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Aftershock. I know you've worked tremendously hard to achieve this pinnacle in your career - and I'm sure you'll do a fine job in Sin City.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on a very well deserved opportunity.
Report Post Tip
Claps and whistles, standing in the crowd.

The Riot's Homegrown psychos will always be running rampant! lol

Long live The Asylum, good luck Aftershock.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Aftershock, and way to make an impressive entrance by helping to hunt down a rogue as well! Best of luck to you and your family in Sin City!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you Aftershock, I'm glad to see you finally getting this opportunity. I look forward to seeing what you can do in the city of Las Vegas. I wish you and your family the best in your new city.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, I wish you the best.
Report Post Tip
:o
Report Post Tip
Congrats Aftershock.
Report Post Tip
who the hell would auth someone who is obviously crazy? :<

WHERE IS REVAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?!?!?!?!?

Love you assy poo and grats :D
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Asylum welcomes you to Sin City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL