Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:50:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Las Vegas, a city full of sin. Started by: Benjamin_Button on Mar 29, '09 20:55

Too often do we see communication and information thrown around too freely. Information that will most likely get you killed. In the world we live in today, the networking and communication between families, have been key in keeping things running smoothly. Don't get me wrong, it worked and payed off. But somewhere along the way, we started leaving behind the core aspects of what made this world of ours the world we chose to live in.

In a short reply in agreement to this statement, here in the Mafia, YOU DO NOT PASS OFF ANY INFORMATION TO ANYONE OTHER THAN YOUR FAMILY HEADS, this is something that was lost a long time ago, I have seen it many times with certain family members (not Relentless) talking about family business in the local coffee shops to other non-family members, passing around witness statements in clear view of everyone else in the room, telling the big secrets of who their HSL is etc..If I had it my way, these people would have been whacked on the spot, but meh..not my family, so no big deal to me, but all the same, people need to learn that the Mafia is like a secret society and holds a rule that we should all be following without being reminded to do so. (Omerta)
Report Post Tip
I think that this is a very sketchy idea, but yet at the same time a very well done, planned out idea. I like it, but I don't I will have to see how things go with it.
Report Post Tip
I think this is a great idea and i for one will be heading srtaight off to Vegas to see what mischief i can cause.
Report Post Tip
Does this mean that we run the risk of getting shot at for snatching purses, in the City of Sin? How about Dealing Drugs? What if I Rob a bank?

I only ask because the Gods made all these things a way to make a profit, not as an attack.

I would really be upset to see someone get shot for just trying to make a living...
Report Post Tip
I'm positive that they are not talking about snatching a purse or robbing a bank.

Pickpocketing a wallet... well, that's a whole other story.
Report Post Tip
Actually its not...you will find that if you look through city hall records and what pickpocket actually represents...you'll find that its just a means to making a 'Profit' no need to start a 'War' over it.
Report Post Tip
I dont like it.
Report Post Tip
Odd, let me try and make you understand what I mean by "If you pickpocket, you run the risk of being shot at."

Firstly, I am pickpocket friendly, like many others out there. You may try me anytime, any city. But then there are those who do not enjoy having others dip their grimy hands into their pants. Those are the ones you should worry about.

I am sure if you and your pickpocket partner have no trouble going at it with each other, then there should be no harm there. But can you really trust everyone nowadays? Be fully aware that there are those who are itching to use their pistols.

I don't really care what you do and to whom you do it to, as long as your form of aggression is directed away from my family.

There is no need to start a "war" over anything. As you can see, I am opting for silence and I am speaking on the behalf of the Las Vegas families when I say over and over again, that I am completely neutral to what goes on here, unless of course I find love and friendship in the form of sexual favors or hard earned cash for me to do otherwise.
Report Post Tip
It's not hard to grasp people, spend a little more time listening and a little less time jumping in with your thoughts before you even understand what is happening.
Report Post Tip
I just have to simultaneously chuckle and smash my head against a wall listening to some of you fucking idiots with your "Oh, I don't know about this" and "I don't like it".

As Mr Buttons stated, this isn't some new innovation. It's THE WAY THE MAFIA WORKS! The problem, again, is that many of chosen to forget it. I really do hate all of you.

Each time I see someone show up at a funeral asking for a witness statement, I have to wonder if there are actually fucking morons out there who eagerly comply with the request from someone in another family (there are). Each time I see someone bragging about there killing prowess in the coffee shops, displaying a witness statement for all to see, or discussing family business in public, I wish that I could have the power of a Godfather so that I could kill that person immediately, whether they are in my family or not.

Some people have thick skulls and only learn these basic tenets of Cosa Nostra through hard lessons. Again, the stupidity displayed here is mind boggling. I really wish you twats would leave, go learn about the pillars of Cosa Nostra, then come back when you have a clue.
Report Post Tip
Listens to the crowd going back and forth with Benji. Finally he decides to step in so Benji can get a drink of water and a cigarette in.

If you're afraid that something bad will happen, stay out of Las Vegas. If you want to live life a little more dangerously with the skeletons in your closet coming out and you're in Vegas, you may not leave. Now I don't mean "You come to Vegas and you'll get shot." But let's face facts, there's mobsters out there that have pissed one another off. For instance, Benji pisses on my shoes, I kill him. VENGEANCE! Mind you that's an example.

We want the Sin back in Sin City, and we're tired of these rules in some instance. My bloodline has had many enemies in the past and I won't lie, they wanted vengeance but couldn't do so because they could never get away with it, well now you can.

If you have any questions my office is always open to guests, in Sin City.

Aftershock walks off and just before getting into the limousine calls out."May the blood of the righteous flow.The limousine speeds off into the sunrise.
Report Post Tip
*May the righteous make the blood flow.* (My mistake)
Report Post Tip
You know what I noticed? This is happening today. April 1st. April Fools' day. Is this some kind of joke...?

Probably not, eh?
Report Post Tip
Probably not, WutWut, since this discussion started a few days ago.

And Aftershock.... Freudian slip there?
Report Post Tip
I've only just come across this and what a wonderful step forward this is, I know that many will fear coming into Las Vegas now, which truly is the City of Sin, but this is a step that really is needed in order to instill the older principles of our lifestyle.
Report Post Tip
I hear Sodom and Gomorrah, have got nothing on Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas, a city full of sin.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL