Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:16:25
Page:  1 
A Report from the Son of WildTurkey Started by: TheGhostWithin on Mar 29, '09 22:11
Report Post Tip
I was not in your father's family, so may I continue to be an asshole?
Report Post Tip
Yes sir Butt_Ox, keep it as real as you always have.
Report Post Tip
It is good to see the progeny of someone fallen come out here with such a speech, usually we are treat to tirades of bitterness and vengeance promises. I respect you for this, young man and look forward to watching your growth
Report Post Tip
There is no room for a grudge. It happened, it's over. I'm not here to make enemies from my fathers mistakes.
Report Post Tip
I echo Alessia's words. This is a good speech and shows a tremendous amount of maturity.
Report Post Tip
I knew your father as a man of honor. Hearing your words on behalf of your fallen father only further proves that he was.
Report Post Tip
I agree with nicky, it just proves that you can swallow the past and not let it dominate your future. Your Father would be proud of you.
Report Post Tip
you were always a good man please take care and know that a lot of people thought of your father as a very good honest man take care my friend i hope all goes good for you
Report Post Tip
Approaches the boy and wraps an arm around his shoulder

Your father helped me a great deal along my way, and for that I am eternally grateful. If you Ever, EVER need anything from money, drug prices, to Crackdowns, Please, come visit me. I'll make sure to look after you bro. I'm sending you a starter gift. Enjoy.
Report Post Tip
Scipita glares at TheGhostWithin

I had absolutely no idea the WildTurkey bloodline was Irish... your father should have mentioned that his great great grandfather used to work my grandmother!

Glad to find out now though that there's a history between my family bloodline and yours.

We will talk!
Report Post Tip
work with... work with...

Sorry I must erm speak louder.
Report Post Tip
keep shooting at her.. amen.
Report Post Tip
Well you sir, have no honor or dignity. Go jump head first into an old fashioned, hand crank wood chipper. Ill be turn the crank for you even.
Report Post Tip
*Coughs*
Report Post Tip
I for one am, well, pleasantly surprised. It is not usual practice for a child of a deceased member of This Thing of Ours to act with such dignity and grace, but you sir have now outdone many men and women before you. Bravo.

You have my many thanks.
Report Post Tip
There is absolutely no reason for me to make this matter a blood vendetta Marietta. I like you, I really do. We may have our differences in policy, but thats nothing to have a long lasting feud over. Life it too short for hate.
Report Post Tip
RIP
Report Post Tip
RIP? I thought I was in the middle of the streets not at a church... and I don't see any dead people around me right now.
Report Post Tip
We may be in the streets, but the world is a church or something close to that. Someone saying RIP can be said anywhere, like after wacking someone in a dark alley or the person's home.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Report from the Son of WildTurkey
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL