Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:07
Page:  1 
Proof Started by: JohnPlayer on Mar 30, '09 13:38
Proof is a disgrace of a Mafiosa.

Here is a mail between themselves and me.

Sent as HydroPhonic by Proof.

Well you know what? I am the RH and I take care of her mail while she is gone. Even if it is from the GM. It doesn't matter and Hydro won't mind.

Hydro said you were Steve. I don't like your quote. So obviously I have a reason to be pissed. I could have shot you and asked your offspring.

——————————————————-

To: HydroPhonic

Subject: :( Not happy

Obviously that is a mail I wish Hydro to see, to know that her RHM is calling members of the family assholes for no reason.

——————————————————-

To: JohnPlayer

Sent as HydroPhonic by Proof.

She's not around. You going to have to deal with me. The Right Hand Man...

——————————————————-

To: HydroPhonic

The following is a Mail from Proof. Gee what a lovely person they are. Calling me an asshole for no reason.

Quote:

Guess its a case of shoot now, ask questions to the offspring.

Well guess what, asshole. If you or any of this crew shoots at another member of another family without permission from Hydro or ME they die. No questions asked. Your dad or whatever never mailed Hydro. I shot you.

You don't like that answer?
Report Post Tip
You are a nothing, a nobody. Proof has done no wrong.

You are a mere Gangster, why don't you fucking act like one?
Report Post Tip
I think he just did.
Report Post Tip
I don't really get it, rank up and stab them in the back if they piss you off so much don't cry in the street you just look like a tart
Report Post Tip
In my opinion, I see nothing wrong with what Proof has said. Yes, he called you a name. Get some thinker skin. Us mafioso are supposed to be tough criminals, willing to do/say what it takes to get ahead for family and city. Not little prat whiners because of being called an asshole. Maybe you are one, and you really do deserve it. As the RHM, he has every right to question your quote, and has the god given right to answer HydroPhonics mail when she cannot attend.

Grow up.
Report Post Tip
Here, here Johnny. Cry on my shoulder.

Leans his shoulder towards JohnPlayer's teary eyes.

Well said TheGhostWithin.
Report Post Tip
*Looks at Ceelo*

You are "special" offering a shoulder to cry on. To a dead man at that.

*Shakes head and facepalms*
Report Post Tip
Oh my bad, your daddy must have died too quick. Need a wet wipe?
Report Post Tip
I suppose this is enough proof not to mess with Proof.
Report Post Tip
What a waste of good street space...

"Pr00f", grow some balls and stop being a little bitch, with all due respect, your doing nothing to help your case (you don't actually have one), by coming out her and crying like a little baby, in a world of organized crime and mob families, you need to grow up and except the fact that things happen, whether you like it or not, the only thing you can do if you care that much is rank up, and piss all over the family who saw fit to shelter you in the first place, or, just shut the fuck up and retire...simple..
Report Post Tip
I think we're all missing the biggest point of this speech:

Proof is a disgrace of a Mafiosa.

I always thought Proof was a man, not a woman. Apparently the only heat she's been packing is her gun.
Report Post Tip
You're an asshole, too.
Report Post Tip
I know. Don't tell too many people, though. It'll ruin my sweet as cupcakes image.
Report Post Tip
That was quite a short, to the point reply. Let me elaborate....

Not only are you an asshole, you are a crying pathetic bitch whose teeth I would knock the fuck out of your head if I was your Boss. You got called an asshole and felt you needed to run to the streets to cry about it?

WHERE IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

Welcome to the mafia, you crying, pathetic sack of shit. Do you think we hand out lollipops here? In a world of tough gangsters, you are crying about being called an asshole.

Folks, this is what we get when we coddle people. We need to be handed out fewer hugs and distributing more kicks in the ass. I've dealt with children who were harder than this puss.
Report Post Tip
And here I was thinking you were talking to me. FML. This is the prom all over again.
Report Post Tip
Where the hell did this come from? I can't see what Proof did wrong, but you have really messed up here. There was no fucking reason for this.
Report Post Tip
Shakes his head in disappointment.

Dumb kid... should know his place, how are you ganna go and shoot your mouth off at superiors? stupid, just stupid.

Man up.

Guess sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
Report Post Tip
This is really a disgrace. That dude really needs to learn his place.
Report Post Tip
I've waited long enough to come and express what I think of this matter.

Childish, name calling is for children. Strong language is needed at times. Proof is a asshole at times, but he's a loyal asshole and doesn't run to the streets crying each time someone calls him a name. He handles business as he see's fit. Thats why he's my RH, and I stand b y his decision and count on it.

If you had a problem with MY RHM why not wait till I came and was available?

Now can we all drop this week attemp at harassing a RH and go about breaking the law?
Report Post Tip
Where has the respect gone?:(
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Proof
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL