Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Rogues, Gun Removals, and Fork Rourke Started by: ThomasRourke on Mar 30, '09 18:05
Hello everyone,

It was a long day for most of us. Many of us have been up for a long time hunting down and tracking a rogue and her co-conspirators. The basic reasoning for this particular rogue is that they are unhappy with what happened to their parents' families in the slaughter against Chicago and Las Vegas several weeks ago. This group, herein known as The Sad Little Pandas (I cannot take credit for this nickname), has unfortunately been a thorn in the side of the population for a few days now, but what can you do? Some people don't have the same values that the rest of us share... And I know we share them, because today I was able to witness firsthand all the leaders working together to end a common enemy.

In my time here, I've not been known for being a courteous or gentle person, so believe me it takes a lot to work alongside someone who is as demanding as I am. The fact that so many leaders have, has earned them my eternal gratitude.

I know the easy route to blaming elmafie would be to say, "Her mother was once the Godfather Anita, how could she reduce her legacy to this?" I could go on for a while about that, but I won't. People have agendas that are just sinister to you all, and I am deeply frustrated you all got caught up in the backlash of one small group's inability to reconcile loss. So here we are folks, and not a lot of us are happy. We're angry, but many of you are not sure at whom to direct these emotions towards. I'll get to that in a moment.

Many of the leaders today were attacked: Myself, Jimmy, Nicky, Marietta, and Premeir to name some off the top of my head. I want you to know when you all lost your guns it was not something we did with a cavalier attitude. We took shot upon shot from the rogue before finally stripping guns.

I don't know why rogues happen sometimes people, but I have a pretty good idea as to why they did this time, a bloodline grudge. Nothing less. If you would like further answers as to WHY your guns and privileges were stripped please take a stroll to IRC Avenue and speak to the person behind today's events, titaCP (SLP-1).

Stay safe all, you've done fantastic work so far, and let's hope we can wrap this up before Summer.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Thanks for letting us all know Thomas :) and wheres the ForkRourke bit ? lmao :)
Report Post Tip
I feel very offended. I have been, I thought, one of tita's closest friends on these here shores; and she recently told me in the coffeeshops that she'd left this line of work for good!

Surely the late Godfather Anita would be ashamed!
Report Post Tip
I'd be offended too, but the art of a good rogue is secrecy! So don't feel too poorly, Sprozza. The alternative could be she would've looked like Ares.
Report Post Tip
Hearts and Minds - Rourke, hearts and minds.
Report Post Tip
YES!!!!!!!! Thank you for the vague answers, but answers still, we appreciate it!

Respectfully,

Frankie
Report Post Tip
Please forgive me, but Ares was a good friend of mine. His actions were in the wrong place, but respect those that loved the man. Thank you kindly sir.
Report Post Tip
I disagree Emori. I believe you get exactly what you have coming to you, in this you get called a lackluster rogue and crew member.
Report Post Tip
Curse you titaCP. It is your fault that I have been stripped of my rank and demoted to a lowly Gangster. I am no longer your best friend for life.

p.s. Now in the market for a new best friend for life.
Report Post Tip
I understand, but I just wish people wouldn't talk in such negative way about someones friend. Yet, I guess not everyone can feel the same about everyone I consider a friend. Heh. Good day sir.
Report Post Tip
People don't talk nicely about my friends all the time. It's life. You deal.
Report Post Tip
HipposYawn, a.k.a biglawson, I would be very interested in applying for the position of "best friend for life."

Do I need to submit a resume anywhere?
Report Post Tip
Bastard took my cutlery :(
Report Post Tip
hahahha Fork, that made me laugh but woot Fork came out his little wooden box and said something in the streets... :)
Report Post Tip
lol
Report Post Tip
I just feel it a waste of time to rank all the way to Made Man to get oneself killed in less than a day...
Report Post Tip
Is always tragic to see such waste of life and breach of loyalty and trust. If taking away a few guns saves lives thats all that matters.
Report Post Tip
RourkeyRourke you can apply orally. The procedure is fairly informal and you will be sure to enjoy it.
Report Post Tip
I think you where just challenged to a rap battle RourkeyRourke!
Report Post Tip
Lol rourkey doesnt rap anymore..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rogues, Gun Removals, and Fork Rourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL