Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:01:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Persian Elite Started by: Persian on Mar 30, '09 19:29
Persian slides into the back of his black, chauffeur driven sedan, and stares idly at the ceiling, considering which approach to take when he graces the streets with his presence. Sighing, he decides that he should have thought about this moment at an earlier date, but he shakes his head, not expecting to follow in his more recent ancestors so soon.

Sliding out of the car, Persian glances at the crowds Mafioso and he breaks into half a smile. Hopping onto the nearest bench, he takes another look at the crowd and begins to speak softly at first, but gaining strength with every word that he utters.

I'm sure you will all be aware of this by now, as I am swanning around the cities in a sexy bold suit, but for those who remain unaware or concerned of the possibility of another rogue I will clarify my position. I have been given permission from my former leader, Premier and the city Godfather, ThomasRourke, to set up in the city of New York alongside them and Phantom_Ghost and The_Messiah. My family has taken on the title of The Persian Elite.

This city has great potential, which is being fulfilled steadily, and I can only hope that what I have to offer will bring further benefits to this great city. I fully intend to take this opportunity with both hands and I look forward to working with the other leaders of New York and the responsibility of having my own family to run.

Persian inclines his head toward the crowds, and moves off to begin this new chapter of his Mafia career.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Good luck on your new venture.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Persian, Well earned sir and i wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats. You will do well
Report Post Tip
Yes once again Congratulations Persian
Report Post Tip
Congrats.
Report Post Tip
congratz and goodluck.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Congrats.
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck in your new venture
Report Post Tip
My best wishes Persian.

Next time you walk by Macy's would you get me a black leather clutch bag, please. Nothing to big and flashy. Oh and remember no C word useage :)
Report Post Tip
Congratz
Report Post Tip
CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am looking forward to good things from you!!

-Frankie-
Report Post Tip
Persian, it is good to see you doing big things. Congrats and best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Congratz and good luck with this :D
Report Post Tip
Congratulations! I am sure you will bring fresh ideas and will do very well.
Report Post Tip
Congrats and best of luck for your new family.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Homez,

Good to see you moving up in the world. I wish you and your family the best of luck out in NY.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Persian, I know you will do an excellent job as a Crew Leader!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Persian Elite
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL