Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:29
Page:  1 
Captains Are a Girl's Best Friend Started by: Marietta on Mar 30, '09 20:01
It was a busy weekend for Marietta. Not like everyone had thought, though. Sure, she had been shot at five times in the last twenty-four hours, but she had hardly noticed the bullets whizzing sloppily by her face, the assailants lurking in the shadows making sad faces when that one percent chance of it hitting her between the eyes was for naught. The blond woman merely hummed to herself happily a tuneless song as she carried cleaning supplies with her all over the empty building in Detroit that she had just purchased.

At long last everything was cleaned. The banisters had been dusted, the walls and floors had been scrubbed. She had even cleared out the disgusting looking thing that had resembled Aftershock's next victim out of the bathroom. Her mouth curved into a smile as her hands were placed on her hips joyfully.

The place looked amazing. She hoped her associate would be pleased. Deep down inside she knew that she was the best Godmother to ever live in this world. Had there even been a Godmother before her in this world? Certainly not. The notion was laughable. With an amused smile Marietta congratulated herself on being so awesome just as there came a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" she called politely towards the visitor, turning around and flipping on a light switch as she did so.

"Me," came the muffled male voice. With an even larger smile than before she rushed towards the door and opened in.

"Come in, come in!" Marietta said, ushering him inside. Once he had crossed over the threshold and the door was closed once more she pointed around the empty building with an excited fervor. "Welllll? What do you think?!"

The man gazed around for a few moments, surprised, then blinked back at Marietta. "S'nice."

"Nice?!" Miss Rossi asked with an almost shriek. "It better be more than 'nice'! This is your new HQ, Paradox!"

Once more confusion was written upon the man's face. Marietta sighed and titled her head.

"Paradox, I'm giving you your chance. Your chance to lead one of my Captain crews. This will be your base of operations. For several generations now you have served Detroit loyally. I could not ask for a better soldato. I know that you and your men are going to take this opportunity by the horns, and to turn this bull and run with it! Er... or maybe the other way around."

"Either way, congratulations Paradox. I have every faith you will do well, and if you need anything..."

Marietta strode over towards the big picture window in the sitting area and threw open the curtains with a regal grandeur. With an excited smile she pointed towards the building just barely seen beyond the parked cars and trees.

"I'm right next door!"
Report Post Tip
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO CONGRATS PARADOXY !!!

Dk grabs Paradox and runs around with him hugging him

Congrats bro i love you and serving under you is gonna be a honour once more :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations. I know you will do Detriot proud. :)
Report Post Tip
*Detroit, even.
Report Post Tip
Understandable. When you think of "Detroit" you often think "Riot".

Marietta winks.
Report Post Tip
My best wishes Sir.

May I add that the shelter members from your fallen leader behaved themselves perfectly. They were a perfect example of a well trained family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Paradox.
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck in your new venture
Report Post Tip
I want to thank all of those who have come down here to congratulate me, and of course, Thank You to Godmother Marietta.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Paradox, you'll make a fine leader.

I look forward to seeing you and your family succceed.
Report Post Tip
Congratz and good luck on your family :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Paradox.
Report Post Tip
Congrats again my dearest.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your family, you worked your way up quick and it seems to have paid off, charish it and ride the family life.. it can be hectic but well worth it.

Best of luck Paradox.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Paradox, I know you will do a great job as a CL. ^_^
Report Post Tip
Congrats Paradox!!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Paradox, i look forward to working with you and know you will succeed.
Report Post Tip
Excellent choice!

Congrats, Paradox!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Captains Are a Girl's Best Friend
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL