Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:33:01
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mass mail your Friends. Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Mar 31, '09 11:14
Say you wanted to get the word out on something wouldnt it be easier to go to your contacts listd CLick on a check box and press send and every name you checked would get the message you sent?

Tell me what ya's think

~lucky~
Report Post Tip
I think its a great idea. Like qhen your telling you family there a JB.
Report Post Tip
i think its a good idea, the only ones now that can mass mail are family owners right?
Report Post Tip
Ya I think so.
Report Post Tip
And the admins
Report Post Tip
While there are some benefits to this, it also opens up the potential for terrible spamming. There is nothing to stop someone adding you to their contacts, then spamming you without your consent.

As it is, you can mass mail members by manually doing up your own distribution list (name,name,name,name...).... so no huge benefit really.
Report Post Tip
I am not a fan of this, I think a CL, RHM and LHM should only be able to mass mail and its there family only they can mass mail.
Report Post Tip
Well you already can Mass Mail your friend and that like this when you go to Mail where it says Send Message to where the names go do it like this

SkullCandy-,Emori,Paradox,Marietta

etc etc like so put a commer and then another name then it mail multiple people......
Report Post Tip
I didnt know this thanks DK
Report Post Tip
And there could be a benefit if you're in charge of Made Men or something and have to MM just them. It'd be easier to be able to do that instead of manually adding the names.
Report Post Tip
Yea or for subcrews :)
Report Post Tip
this idea would be cool, but again it will be a spam problem. So just for now manually put each of their names in
Report Post Tip
I agree with Dynamo.
Report Post Tip
thanks for agreeing with me Hickey!

lol :P
Report Post Tip
No Problem Dynamo.lol
Report Post Tip
ya I agree too. lol
Report Post Tip
You stay out of this.lol
Report Post Tip
This seems like an excellent idea.. it would also help because SCL's could mail their SC which would be a time saver... but at the same time it might take away from being a RH or LH because right now only them and the CL can Mass Mail and they should keep their privilages to themselves so that other people strive to become what they are. But I would love to have the ability to do it :P
Report Post Tip
Maybe you'd be able to massmail them if they had you added to their contacts as well, to prevent abuse.
Report Post Tip
Yea that would help Vicodin :)
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Mass mail your Friends.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL