Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:41
Page:  1 
How I Got Involved - Part One Started by: TinchyStryder on Mar 31, '09 19:21
Mar 30th

When I was a young lad my father was a great man, he would stand up tall and walk proud I always looked upto him and wanted to be just like him. I always remember me and my mother sitting at the table eating our dinner in slince without my father. The silence would break when we would hear the door open. I would turn round quickly and get up out of my chair and run towards my father and hug him, he would pat me on my head and come and sit at the table with us. My mother would just look at him and carry on eating, after we would finish eating our food my father would take me upto my room and tuck me into bed. One night I followed him and sat on top if the stairs, to see him and my mother arguing, she stromed outside into the back crying. I didnt hear what they where saying. My father grabbed his suitcase and would open it, I did not see what was in it. Then he grabs his hat and headed out the front door with the suitcase in his hand. I ran upstairs and looked out the front bedroom window seeing my father getting into his car and driving away, I headed to bed falling alseep.

Mar 31st

The Next Day it was around the same time my father walked in late night and this time when i was sent to bed I sneaked out the front door and got into the back of my fathers car. He walked out the door with his suitcase it was raining very heavy he got in the car and started it up. He opened the suitcase and then he pulled out the gun. He placed the gun in the inside of his coat, I was in shock I never knew what my father done but i wasnt to young to know what he need a gun for. He drove off and 10mins later he stopped out side a building he opened the door and got out shutting the door after him, I quickly jumped over the back seat and got out the car leaving the door following my father in the building. It looked like a factor, I followed him through the door and hid behind a crate. I seen my father pull his gun out his coat slowly and point it at the man and say "Nothing personal the boss sent me here." The unknown man turn round, My father pulled the tigger. The body hit the floor I ran back to the car, I couldnt believe what I have just seen my father do. I ran into the car and got into the back were i hid the way here. Looking out the window I seen a man walk behind my father and I heard the gun go of twice the man ran to the car parked infront of the building and drove off. I jump back over the seat and ran over to my father, he lied on the floor I knew over him in the pouring rai. He looked at me and pushed his gun towards me, I picked it up and he whispered to me "hide the gun from your mother and when you are 18 my RHM will approach you and you will obey him and he will teach you the ways. And son look after your mother."

He died right infront of me, I got up and put the gun in my pants and started to walk home. I was soaked But it took me time to think what my father had been doing all the times he come in late and went out every night and it made me think if I should follow in my fathers foot steps. I walked throught the door dripping water all over the hall floor i take my shoes off and heading up the stairs to my room. I just fell onto my bed and put my face in the pillow.

This is how my father died all them years ago on this very day and the rest of this will come over the next few days.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How I Got Involved - Part One
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL