Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:04:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Wedding in Philly Started by: Akasha on Mar 31, '09 20:10
Widow walks over and gives Akasha a hug and then turns to Jimmy and shakes his hand.

Congrats to you both! I wish you both happiness and a long life together.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you both on starting a new life together with eachother in the city of brotherly love!
Report Post Tip
Walks into the church. Sits in back and watchs the wedding from the back. as the wedding party walks down the asile from the alter Akasha notices Juice, and notices his armband that states RIP John-The-Revelator Juice winks at Akasha.

Congrtats oon both of you!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Marietta clinks a spoon delicately upon her wine glass at the reception some time later. Standing up she smooths out her lilac colored taffeta dress- her bridesmaid ensemble hand picked by Akasha- and smiled towards the crowd. Her blonde hair had begun to fall out of it's updo, so shaking it back from her face she gives a small clearing of her throat and holds up her glass of rose colored liquid in front of her.

"Congratulations to the happy couple. Jimmy, I have known you for quite some time. Our parents and grandparents before them were friends, and we have grown up together, both through our school years and now in our professional lives. To see you so happy makes my heart full. I couldn't wish a better marriage upon a more kind and gentle man."

She pauses, nodding at the man and turning to the woman sitting next to him.

"Akasha. Little Akasha. I have watched you grow from a young girl into the beautiful woman before me. Being Maid of Honor has been, well, an honor. I can safely say that if your Mother and Grandmother were here today, they would be so extremely proud of you... just as I am."

"I wish you both the utmost happiness as you make your new life together. Through everything that faces you on the path that is marriage, all the good and the bad, just remember at the end of the day return to love. Always return to love."

Marietta raises her glass higher and smiles towards the rest of the room, tears glinting in the corners of her green eyes.

"To the happy couple!" she cheers, taping a sip of her wine and sitting back down amidst cheers from men, women and children alike.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Wedding in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL