Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:15:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Captain of the Ship Started by: Marietta on Mar 31, '09 20:37
While I would love to have given this man auth under better circumstances, after the untimely and utterly outrageous death of Paradox I found myself in need of a new Captain.

Who better to take over than Death-Knight?

DK has been a long standing, several generation member of the Detroit Crime Syndicates. As far as loyal, trustworthy and extremely respectful members go, I don't think anyone needs to look further than my associate, friend and son Death-Knight. (Who's real name is Harold Herbert Rossi but he gets embarrassed if I tell too many people that.)

Either way, congratulations DK. You've worked hard for this, and this is well deserved. You will be amazing. Do me proud, son!
Report Post Tip
Hey congratulations DK you have earned it

three cheers !

hipp hipp hooray

hipp hipp hooray

hipp hipp hooray
Report Post Tip
It is indeed a terrible shame what has transpired. I wish to Sir Death-Knight my highest hopes and deepest regards. Good luck with the family.

Rest in peace Paradox.
Report Post Tip
I am shocked by the unfortunate news of Mr Paradox's death! Detroit's structure seems to be changing on a daily basis. Let's hope that Mr H Rossi's tenure is lasting.

Congratulations on your new position, Death-Knight, despite these sad circumstances.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Death-Knight. This opportunity is fully deserved and as some people's door closes, your door has opened and you have stepped through.

Rest In Peace Paradox also, it is a great shame.
Report Post Tip
Congrats DeathKnight
Report Post Tip
Frankie raises his glass of cow milk in toast to DK's new role in MR, Congrats DK, oops, I meant Harold, lol.

-Frankie-
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone, and Marietta i dont get i embarrassed over it i just prefer to be called Death-Knight.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations DK
Report Post Tip
Congratulations old friend. My father worked very close with you, and the rest of LFSN.

It is great to see a friend take these oppurtunities. It's sad that it came under these circumstances, but congratulations nonetheless.
Report Post Tip
congratz, deffiniatly earned.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Death-Knight!
Report Post Tip
Congo-rats my friend, good luck in Detroit!
Report Post Tip
Once again, Congratulations to you DK!
Report Post Tip
RIP Paradox.

Congratulations, DK. An honor well deserved.
Report Post Tip
RIP Father. Congratulations Death-Knight.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations DK, I'm sure you'll do your city proud just like you have your family all this time.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Death-Knight i look forward to being under you it will be a honour
Report Post Tip
Yay Harol- uh DK!

I look forward to working with you in the months to come :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Death-Knight,

I look forward to seeing you in Detroit and what you can do for the city :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Captain of the Ship
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL