Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:42
Page:  1 
The Rise of The Enigma Once More ! Started by: Death-Knight on Mar 31, '09 20:50
Well everyone im sorry i dont have much time to put into this as this has all come to a shock for me....

As you might of seen the unforunate death of Paradox then leaves Marietta the choice then only to allow his RHM the option to become bold and take the family again..

Im am going to keep the name as it was as i think i should name it in Honour of Paradox may his soul rest well... Thank you to Marietta for allowing me this chance to prove myself as Bold i promise i wont let none of you down i swear by it my bloodline had been great to Detroit recently which is what makes this opotunity i life time chance to take.

Thanks Again...

- D.Knight
Report Post Tip
Oh and i do apposligise for any spelling mistakes as im not the best speller in the world and i will work on improveing my speaking skills.
Report Post Tip
Sorry set of circumstances that befell Paradox. He was a good man. But you are a good man as well DK. You deserve to get your shot and I have every faith in your ability to lead The Enigma forward.

Congratulations,

Benny Blanco from the Bronx
Report Post Tip
A family born in a tough time always has a lasting effect. Congratulations DeathKnight, an opportunity really given to a worthy person.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Death-Knight,

Wish you and your family the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations DK! May you carry on Paradox's work and all your endeavours succeed.
Report Post Tip
congrats my friend it sucks that it has to come like this but congrats non the less you will be a great boss and i cant wait to work under you.... AGAIN
Report Post Tip
congrtas my freind
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck Sir Death-Knight
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, DK, once again. And I'm sure Paradox's memory will live on through your hard work.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Death-Knight.

It's hard to rise to the occasion after the sudden death of Paradox, but you've done so. You were ready and willing to step up and continue the Enigma name.

Good luck, DK. I know you will do well.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Death-Knight, I wish you the best in Det.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Death-Knight. My father spoke very highly of you.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise of The Enigma Once More !
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL