Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Vicodin Takes Drugs. True Story Started by: Midol on Mar 31, '09 21:22
She paces around Godfather Javan's waiting room. Her eyes darting nervously at his guards as they follow her every move. They had been in there for ours. Occasionally she can hear throaty laughs followed by slapping noises. This concerned her. Suddenly the doors open and Vicodin stumbles out followed by the Godfather of Los Angeles, Javan, patting him on the back. They are surrounded by the smell of cigars and a cloud of smoke, glasses of whiskey in their hands. Relieved that they had not been called before the Godfather for a reprimand she lets out a very audible sigh of relief.

Oh what's wrong Midol? Panties in a bunch? the Godfather exclaims.

Ha.. ha.. Not at all sir, just you two were in there so long. I was starting to feel left out. What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here? My throat is parched and my hands are shaking.

Before she finishes what she has to say a bottle of champagne is presented with three glasses.

Hush up woman, I have an announcement. You remind me so much of your mother, she didn't know when to let the men talk and just listen. Javan starts to chuckle as he remembers her mother the day she was promoted to Don. Tell ya what, I'll let you do the toast. It's you that puts up with him every day.

She smiles and looks at Vicodin then at Javan.

You mean? That.. Wait.. HE FINALLY DID IT?!?! I need to sit down, I feel faint.

She sits down and looks up at Vicodin, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Mom would be so proud of you... You were like her brother. Congratulations dear.

Taking the bottle from Javan's guard she pours three glasses and hands one to each gentleman.

Vicodin, today you have reached the rank of Don. You truly have earned it in my eyes and the eyes of many. I cannot wait to work more with you and develop our fair city's business district. You are the apple of my eye love...

She turns to Javan, a smile on her lips.

Thank you sir, thank you for giving Vicodin his chance to shine. You are a generous man and I hope we do you proud... We must be off now, the family will be awaiting our return. Please, stop by later, we'll be tossing one helluva party.

She bows and kisses the ring of Javan and turns to Vicodin as they reach the door grinning. She holds his hand in hers and smiles up at him.

Congratulations my dear, I am so very proud of you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Bud I Cannot tell you how happy I am for you

I know how hard you've worked for this.

Great Day For LA
Report Post Tip
This is awesome news. You've worked hard to be where you are and fully deserve it.

Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir - you've worked hard for this day and the end result is obvious!
Report Post Tip
Ember flies through the door, nearly knocking Vicodin over in excitement. She steps back and beams at him, before giving him a huge bearhug

Congratulations, Vicodin!

You have worked so hard for this, and all of Shoreside Hills is so proud of you.

Though her face hurts from smiling, she can't seem to hide her excitement for Vicodin. Ember gives his arm a squeeze, and trots back onto the streets, disappearing around the corner
Report Post Tip
"TDK" stumbles thru the door falls down gets back up goes to Vicodin and kneels and kisses Vicodins ring "congrates boss srry Don!" bows out the door keeping eye contact to make THE DON some more monies
Report Post Tip
Congrats Vicodin! :D
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Boss, you have worked hard for this
Report Post Tip
Congratulations old buddy.

Glad to see you reach this magnificent rank.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin!

It's exciting to see you succeed like this. You'll do a great job.

As a former member of Shoreside Hills I'd like to say I'm truly proud.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Don Vicodin!

You've work so hard, so you deserve every inch of your achievement.
Report Post Tip
Congrats! You've earned it!
Report Post Tip
Congrats on Don, Vicodin.

Also, congrats on getting RR'd.
Report Post Tip
congratz on DON!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Boss.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you Don Vicodin!
Report Post Tip
Mud stumbles in already reeking of hard liquor. He nods at Javon and Midol, then turns towards Vicodin.

Bossman.. you've done a great thing on this night. You've accomplished something that a limited number have around these parts. My congratulations to you.

Mud then looks at the people around him.

Where can I get another drink? It's celebration time, dammit.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my good friend. You truly deserve it.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Vicodin!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Vicodin Takes Drugs. True Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL