Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:30
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Need a Checkup? Started by: Shagtastic on Apr 01, '09 16:36
Shagtastic Walks Out to the streets to give a bittersweet announcement. Taking off his hat and turning to hand it to his Bodyguard Chester Shaggs Turns and faces the crowd

Today is a day that Is hard for me. Seeing my Mentor and friend step down is harder for me than I could ever have imagined. Prozac has taught me so much about this thing of ours and I cant ever thank him enough for that. He gave me a chance when I thought no one would and He has continued to inspire me and believe in me. With his decision though comes rebirth. I have gotten to know Luxuria and Vicodin very well recently and I am excited to work with them.

So on that note I am proud to announce the formation of my new family

The Clinic

Myself along with Odd will be setting up in Los Angeles along with Luxuria and Vicodin. Although it is a sad day for me personally, Prozac has once again put more faith in me than I thought possible and I plan on doing him proud.

Shagtastic Smiles And takes his hat back from Chester. Turning away he looks back at his friends, nods and Sets off for his new HQ.
Report Post Tip
Leans agasint a pillar while lighting up a cigarette

Shagtastic, this day has been quite a shock for us all at The Pharmacy. But the fact you've been chosen to help carry on the work Prozac started is not so shocking. You've performed brilliantly in The Pharmacy and I'm sure The Clinic will live up to the legacy set before it.
Report Post Tip
This day, as you have already said, is bittersweet. I need not go into the reasons why these emotions stir in us all. I think they're pretty obvious. But I could search this country endlessly and not find a better family than the Pharmacy. Shag, you are one in a million. Passionate and determined. Loyal and honorable. traits that, again, I could search for, and may not find someone who defined those words more. Other than myself of course...

Congratulations, Shags. I know you'll do us proud in LA.
Report Post Tip
*Hickey pulls himself together, sniffing*

Congrats man!!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir! Make us all proud!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Sir. I'm sure you'll hold high the good reputation of this city.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Shags well earned sir.
Report Post Tip
yea congrats to you shags good luck with everything
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Shaggs. Finally LA is feeling a bit full. It is wonderful to see.

I wish you the best of luck from the city of Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Great idea, a Clinic to go with the Pharmacy I know you'll do well, congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Congrats sir you will do a great job
Report Post Tip
Mud watches with the gathered crowd as Shagtastic walks into his new headquarters. He then makes a comment to some nearby people.. nobody in particular.

Heh... busy guy. He didn't stick around long. Anyways, this seems like a good decision for Los Angeles. Hope to see his new family grow into something great.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Shagtastic! I'm glad to see you as a Crew Leader! May you be very successful in all your ventures.
Report Post Tip
Our family lines go back a little bit, I was once a member of you great great great great grandfathers crew in fact, he taught me a lot about the mafia way of life, and I am sure you'll do him proud.

I know you will carry yourself with dignity and lead those who follow you to great things
Report Post Tip
She hands Shagtastic a tin of his favourite cookies and smiles.

I had Granny Smith and Mathilda bake these up just for you. Congratulations on Prozac going insa... On that sexy bold suit love!

I can't wait to work with you and Luxuria.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Shaggs!

Theres no question you will do well here, and help bring LA back to the shining city it once was before Prozac took over :P
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr. Shagtastic. Wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Beating him to his new HQ, Vicodin briefly stopped Shagtastic's wall of bodyguards before finding the man hidden amongst the bodies.

Shagtastic, I've come to know you, your grandfather, and your great grandfather in this long life I've had. Your bloodline has been without a doubt one of the most stand up, loyal & attentive family I've had the pleasure of meeting.

I have no doubts we will do fantastic things for the city of Los Angeles - congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Very well done, Shag. As Right Hand to Prozac I have come to know you to be a responsible and respectful man, one I look forward to working with on a bold level. I wish you and your family all the best in LA!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Shagtastic. Can I get pills without a check up though? winks
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Need a Checkup?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL