Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:24:35
Page:  1 
Chuckie, A new leaf. Started by: Chuckie_Ghost on Apr 01, '09 16:36
Ok well you don't have to read this but I would be greatful if you could have a glance and just take into consideration all I have to say,

If I have been a utter Dick to you on this game in my 7 months of playing, whether it be through mails, posts, spam, general annoying behaviour on what not this thread applies to you so have a read.

Ok basically I am here to apologise for all the crazy shit I have done to annoy, abuse and disrespect you in my time here, the last few months of my life out of game have been a downer but it was only the otherweek when a good friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident that I realised life is just too short, as I sat at his ceremony on monday listening to 'Living on a Prayer' reflecting the times I spent with Aaron and the things he had acheived in his life, he was 19, Just got accepted into the police force and had his whole life ahead of him, had a wonderful family and a fuckton of friends, would of been his 20th in a week..anyhow you get what I am saying,

So basically this terrible accident in conjunction with the past few weeks of living have made me realise how it is not acceptable to go around causing trouble, abusing or disrespecting people is not a way you want to live your life, Aaron never had a bad thing to say about anyone and always had his little cheeky grin, this is the way life should be.. there is no point in being a dick because in the long run you will regret it later in life, and who knows, something may happen to either you or someone you have mistreated and you will never get to take it back.

So if you would all be so kind to forgive my bad times and look on into the (hopefully brighter) future, I plan on sticking around this game a fair while as I have begun to enjoy and love the community more and more as each day goes by and I would love to be able to play knowing people have forgiven me for my retarded behaviour in the past.

I have mailed those I feel I have hurt the most and other I will sure mail after this is posted.

So to anyone I have been mean to in game out of game or on mIRC I apologise and hope for your forgiveness,

If you would like to chat I am on mIRC now, nick is Chuckie so drop me a PM, I would really like to try rebuild all old or lost friendships and create new ones, or feel free to mail me in game,

Anyhow I am all typed out my fingers ache a little now so thankyou for reading.
Report Post Tip
Frankie <3 Chuckie

Your not the arsehole you like to make people believe..
Report Post Tip
Although you may have thought it, you never annoyed nor have I had any ill feelings towards you.

I am sad to hear about what happened to your friend and for this you have my condolences.

Life is a precious thing and if anything We can all look at this and maybe take a look at our own lives and realize and appreciate what we have.
Report Post Tip
Aye Chuckie...life is too short and too precious to hold a grudge....all is forgiven in my eyes
Report Post Tip
Chuckie here..if you still wanna chat.
Report Post Tip
Hugs
Report Post Tip
hehe its ok Chuckie i still love you :P

Dk hugs chuckie
Report Post Tip
Bumped :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Chuckie, A new leaf.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL