Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 18:41:34
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Context menus for profiles Started by: enkindle on Nov 18, '14 23:02

There is now a "context menu" (right click menu) for links to profiles with quick links to send a message and other things. To use it, hold CTRL (that silly four leaf clover key for you apple people) and right click any link to a players profile.

This does not currently work on touch screen devices.

Also, I'm open to suggestions for links to add to this menu.

Report Post Tip
Whats the time frame for it possibly being able to be used on a touch screen device?
Report Post Tip

B, I really am not even sure if it will be possible yet. Mobile phones handle the context menu thing entirely different. One large issue is that even if I CAN make it come up when you press and hold, I will be unable to do the "Open in new tab" option. 

Report Post Tip
Oh ok thats alright thanks for the info:)
Report Post Tip

Suggestion: If it's at the very bottom of the page, could you make the menu go up instead of down from the cursor location (similar to the natural behavior of right-clicking)?

Report Post Tip

This is so cool!!!! Great addition.

Report Post Tip

Doesn´t seem to work for me on 10.9.4

I get the normal menu from Safari for opening link in new tab etc. 

I even tried it with the cmd, alt and ctrl button..

Am I doing something wrong?

Report Post Tip

Jaime_Eisenbaum seems to work fine for me on 10.10.1, on both Safari and Chrome. If you've got a Mac with a glass trackpad all you need to do is hold ctrl and click with two fingers together on the trackpad and the menu comes up.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, PaulHeyman, for your reply!

Yes indeed, I do use the trackpad on my laptop, and I do actually do as you describe it, to no success..

I have some flash-ad-blockers installed, maybe this is why it doesn´t work for me?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Context menus for profiles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL