Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:43
Page:  1 
MickeyRourke; His Final Hours - PRT3 Started by: Frankie_Gogolak on Apr 01, '09 19:52
Carry On From:
MickeyRourkey; His Final Hours. PRT1
MickeyRourkey; His Final Hours. PRT2

It was getting dark, time was no longer on our side, I could see Mickey laying back against an old wooden shed that has obviously not been used in a while, it was covered in cob webs, how he could lay that close to spiders is beyond me, horrible..
Mickey seems pretty calm considering nothing so far has gone to plan, as for me, I was bricking it, like I've said before, never before have I ever taken up such an attack, I'm use to just gunning down the lazy arsed mafioso's who, for the past 2 days, have just walked our streets, got drunk, gone home and then still consider themselves "Mafia", not even a single thought of seeking protection from a family, it really gets on my tits, nothing I love more than whispering in their ear as they slowly die saying "You lazy shit!"..but of course, I say it with a little more emotions, almost like pretending I don't enjoying killing them just so I don't come across like a monster

Time was getting on, I was tired of hanging around and I knew if we didn't do this now, then we may not get another chance, so I decided to go and speak to Mickey

As I slowly approached Mickey, I saw a look on his face I had never seen before, I'm not even sure what it was, fear? excitement?..I placed my hand on Mickey's shoulder and he just laid there starring into space..

Frankie: Sir?

Mickey slowly turned his head towards me, the expression on his face said it all, but he wasn't going to admit it..

Mickey: I'm fine Frankie, lets do this!

Mickey shot up onto his feet, loading his gun, safety switch off, he ran to the nearest wall just outside the mansion..

Mickey: Frankie, ready?

Ready? like hell I was, I had no idea what I was suppose to be doing, my mind was going crazy, I was so confused, was I suppose to just shoot? or provide Mickey with cover fire?..this was a nightmare, but I wasn't about to let Mickey Know this..

Frankie: Yes sir, lets go!

Mickey ran forward with me following closely behind, jumping over a small wall, I tripped on a loose brick forcing me to fall head first to the floor causing a loud crash
ALARM! ALARM!! I heard someone shout, I could hear people come running out of the house, I couldn't move, it was almost like shell shock, I was ready to be found and killed, I just laid their praying it would be quick and painless, from the shadows I saw someone come running at me, my vision blurred from the street lights mixing with the darkness, I saw the shadow get closer and closer and then grab me by the arm and pull me to the other side of the garden..

Mickey: Are you alright?

Frankie: Sir! Thank you, I thought I was done for!

Mickey: Pfft..as if, I never leave a man behind!

Are you fit for fighting?

I wiggle my legs to make sure I can still move them, checking my head for blood, there was only a little, one good thing did come out of me falling, I got a sudden buzz and was ready for anything..

Frankie: Yes sir!, lets go get these fuckers!

With that, Mickey pulled me up onto my feet giving me very clear orders to just shoot anything that moves..

Frankie: Indeed sir, my pleasure!

Mickey began opening fire on incoming men, I'm pretty sure he was possessed, the look in his eyes are something I have never seen in anyone before, it was like he had been taken over by the devil, he was pissed and ready for anything, I was crouched on my knee's just watching him pulling the trigger on his gun like there was no tomorrow, bullet after bullet, he just stood their in clear view of everyone just shooting his gun

As Mickey became more confident, more men came running and I was still standing there doing nothing..I glocked my gun and before I could do anything else, I saw someone come running from the bushes, he stopped and raised his gun in line with the back of Mickey's head, I turned my eyes to him and realized Mickey hadn't noticed what was going on, the hitman glocked his gun, put his finger on the trigger, I had to make a split second decision....

BANG!

Mickey's hands immediately raise and hold his head..
Mickey looks over to me, my gun smoking from the blast, from the corner of his eye, he looks behind him and see's the hitman laying there gasping for breath...
I casually walk up to the helpless hitman, pointing my gun at his head while he cries for forgiveness...

Frankie: Not today, bitch!

BANG!

After finishing off the hitman, both Mickey and I went through to the back garden where we knew there would be no one coming out so we could reload our guns and then begin our storm inside the house from the back door

Mickey looks at me with that look in his eyes again that tells me more then he lets on, I know he has a bad feeling about this, I can see it..

Mickey: This is our final push Frankie, you ready?

I was ready. I couldn't care less about what happended to me, I was worried about Mickey, it was obvious he was nervous, why couldn't he just tell me, it's not like I was going to go out and tell everyone that the Don got scared while on an attack, it happens to us all..

Frankie: I'm ready...

I stare at Mickey with my response just hoping he would back down and admit his concerns, but of course, that never happended..

Mickey: Right, lets go..

Mickey kicks open the door with his gun raised shoulder length, I slowly walk in making sure to check each and every corner, the down stairs seems to be clear, perhaps because they are all laying outside...I look back at Mickey, he lowers his gun and points to the stairs..

Mickey: Alright Frankie, I can do this bit on my own, stay down here and keep guard..

As stupid as I knew it was for him to go up on his own, I had no choice but to agree..

Frankie: Yes sir..

Mickey slowly crept up the steps, moving his gun around like he was trying to target a flying insect..he turned the corner at the top of the stairs where I could no longer see him, this is when I was most scared, if anything happened, there would be nothing I could do about it..

Everything was silent, I could barely hear Mickey or anything else..I leaned up against the wall and took a breather, perhaps no one was home, great..all this for nothing..just as I was beginning to give up, a loud crash came from upstairs, I could hear two men shouting, one of the voices was Mickey, SHIT!, I thought to myself, just as I was about to run up there, there was gun fire, two bullets were fired, I felt my stomach sink, my head began to thump, all I could do was think the worse..
I began creeping up the stairs, I could hear footsteps...

BANG!

Another gun shot! ....with that a door slammed just, the footsteps came faster, coming shooting past me was Xavier, Mickey's target..I felt sick, physically and mentally..I knew now my worst fear had come true, I went racing up the stairs and stormed into the bedroom...

There he was..just laying there, gasping for breath, just like the hitmen I shot earier..a tear began building up in my eye, I dropped to my knees, putting my jacket under Mickeys head and resting my arms around his shoulders..

Mickey looked up at me, struggling to speak, I will never forget what he said to me that night..

Mickey: ...Make me proud Frankie, just....make me proud

With that, Mickey's eyes froze, he had taken his last breath...

Frankie: MICKEY!

Wake up..wake up sir..I'll take you home..just wake up..

The tears began rolling down my cheeks, I placed my hands over Mickey's face and gently closed his eyes..
Placing my head on his chest, I began mumbling to myself..

"I'm sorry it came to this.."

"I'm sorry it was you and not me.."

"I will make you proud, sir, I swear..."

"I got to my feet, covering Mickey over with a blanket, glocking my gun, I race down the stairs and make my way onto the streets

"XAVIER!!" I screamed at the top of my voice

"I'm gonna get you for this you fucker!!"

As I start walking down the street with my loaded gun placed tightly in my left hand, I came across an alley way which led to the local swimming pool and there he was, the lazy shit head that had just whacked my boss..
As I walk closer to him, he is just standing there with a look on his face like Mickey had when I knew he was scared..
From the shadows by the dumpsters, a young Mafioso stood with his gun aimed at Xavier..

Frankie: ...Mac?

Mac: Evening Frankie, nice to see you again...

I looked over at Xavier, closing my eyes, I nod at Mac giving him the OK to pull the trigger...

BANG! -- BANG!! -- BANG!!

Xavier was dead...

Mickey was Dead..

Relentless was in hell, no one knowing what was going to happen to the family now...

To be continued..
Sorry to disappoint, but this story does continue :P
Report Post Tip
Wow.... That last bit was touching.... I've enjoyed the other two. Cant wait for the 4th one.
Report Post Tip
cant wait till the next one comes out ill be waiting
Report Post Tip
best one yet.. i look forward to reading number 4 :D
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys XD

I'll try not to leave it so long this time before posting the next one :P
Report Post Tip
GREAT STORY! XD
Report Post Tip
BUMP
Report Post Tip
*slowly humps Skitz hoping he doesn't notice

Thank you :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MickeyRourke; His Final Hours - PRT3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL