Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:19
Page:  1 
Giovanni is Here to Stay. Started by: High_SocWinter_Hill on Apr 01, '09 20:34
High Soc pulls up to the Town Hall in Philadelphia after a long drive from New Orleans. He exits the vehicle with JimmyTheLionHeart, Giovanni, and Nutrageous. As they approach the podium JimmyTheLionHeart stands to the right of the podium, with Giovanni and Nutrageous just to the left.

Friends, Leaders, Citizens, lend me your ears. I come before you today alongside the Godfather of this fair City, and accompanied by Interim Right Hand Man and my Left Hand Woman. SeanConnery could not be present as he is handling business for the family elsewhere, but sends his best wishes.

I have watched these two fine people grow and flourish under me in these past weeks. With a few calls to arms and a war or two, they have been there through thick and thin for me, and would have no great two with me in the fight for the greater good. I come before you all to announce two great achievements, that will undoubtedly make this an even safer city if that is even possible. High Soc pauses and smiles at Jimmy.

Giovanni has hereby been Authorized by me and the Godfather himself to set up a home in this fair City of Philadelphia! He will always be a part of my family, but now can take everything he has learned and continue showing those younger then he, the ways of this world as a Leader.

As he is now moving up and leaving my home for his very own, and with SeanConnery being away on a Business Trip, I am also pleased to announce that Nutrageous will be my new Interim Right Hand.

I give you Giovanni and Nutrageous ladies and gentlemen. pauses for dramatic affect as the crowd goes wild.

And now, a man who needs no introduction, Your Very Own Jimmy TLH!!

Jimmy, I'm sure you have some words of wisdom for all those folks here and abroad? Give em hell. High Soc steps aside to give the podium to JimmyTheLionHeart

Jimmy steps up to the podium to address the people

It is with great pride that I bring this young man to Philadelphia as he has been a great asset to the operations of New Orleans. Many a nights as myself and my associates lay asleep this young man has continued to work long through the night. He is a man who shows a strong work ethic. Welcome to Philadelphia. I look forward to seeing your hard work pay off.

High Soc steps back up to the podium after applauding Jimmy TLH

And now the man of the hour, Giovanni!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Giovanni! The fair streets of Philly will continue to astound
Report Post Tip
He is not here to stay ;-) j/k congrats my man Giovanni :-)
Report Post Tip
I would like to thank you again High_SocWinther_Hill and GodFather LionHeart. I can't thank you two enough.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Giovanni
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Giovanni. I'm sure you'll do us all proud!
Report Post Tip
congrats man
Report Post Tip
Congrats Giovanni I know you'll do a great job well done mate :)
Report Post Tip
Well, Congratulations Giovanni. You should make a great addition to the Philly Families.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Giovanni, Our bloodlines have crossed paths in the past, and I know you will do a great job.
Report Post Tip
Thank you to all. It is greatly appreciated to take the time out of your busy schedules to make a stop and give me a congrats.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Giovanni is Here to Stay.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL