Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:37
Page:  1 
Beginning of The Illuminati Started by: Giovanni on Apr 01, '09 20:41
Giovanni stepped out of his car enterered the banquet hall where he was to make his thank you speech for being named a new street boss for the Philly crime syndicate. It had been annoucned to the other Don's of the other families through out the mafia underworld a few days ago. He had taken the last few days to get this banquet hall checked out and all the help that would be needed to setup the dinner,entertainment,and protection of all the people attending.

Taking in the view of the setup of the room he took a deep breath and walked around the room checking on things making sure it was all the way he wanted it. He was a bit of a perfecionist and liked things to be organized and in place. Its what got him where he was today a Boss. He walked up to his table and took his seat and awaited as everyone arrived. He looked over to one of his bodyguards and began to chat with him as they waited.

I can't believe this day has come I've finally made it. My father would be so proud of me. This is all for him.

"He would be for sure boss. You've earned this positon with hard work and determination. I'm proud to be under your employment."

Giovanni looked at the doors of the hall as they opened and he stood to see Godfather Lionheart and Don High_Soc enter together the two men who made this happen and taught him the ways of this "thing of ours". He made his way over to them and shook hands and gave each a hug.

Thank you for coming and thank you for this oppurtunity.

They both nodded and Giovanni showed them to their seats at his table. They sat and chatted as the other Boss's of the other families through out the country entered and were shown their seats around the banquet hall. After everyone had entered and taken their seats Giovanni acknowledged the waiterrs to bring out the food and drinks that had been prepared. As this was being done he stepped up to the podioum and microphone and began to make his speech as everyone began to have their dinner.

Good evening.

Some of you know me quite well and probably don't need to stand here and listen to what I represent. To those that don't, though, allow me to introduce myself.

I am Giovanni. Some of you may have known of my grandfather James Stewart. Although I share with my grandfather the desire to mold a crime organization into a family, I am not my grandfather.

My intentions are to run an organization that will strictly follow the principles that elevate us beyond common criminals; we are much more than the petty thieves that loot for liquor and spare change. I will not be tolerating any deviation from my rules regardless of rank or affiliation.

I would like to thank Godfather Lionheart and Don High_Soc for affording me so many opportunities, to include this one. I look forward to working under the Godfather and with the nation's other families for the betterment of our way of life.

I apologize for this abbreviated speech, but you can see that there is much to be done and I am a man of few words and many actions.

Thank you for your time and enjoy dinner and the entertainment I have arranged for us.

With another glance at one of his bodyguards the band began to play and everyone had their dinner and enjoyed the night of chatting with each other and dancing with thier dates.
Report Post Tip
Woot!

Congratulations again brother. You earned it ;)
Report Post Tip
Congrats I wish you and your family the best!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations! And thank you for a lovely dinner.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations I wish you the best of Luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats man, I knew you could do it.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, and may all of your endeavors be successful!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations. I'm sure you will be a complete success.
Report Post Tip
congrats man good luck
Report Post Tip
Smiles at the new leader and opens up a bottle of wine

Have a glass or two on me, and take a look around.. you are being given a family in a peaceful and good time, so charish it and make the best of it and flourish.

Congrats buddy.
Report Post Tip
Thanks to all who have stopped in for the party and the congratulatory statements.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Giovanni. Good luck to you and your family in Philly! All the best!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Giovanni! I know you will bring fresh new ideas to Philly and I look forward to working with you.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beginning of The Illuminati
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL