Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:07:44
Page:  1 
Reservoir Dogs Present: The Bank Job Part II Started by: TM-Scarface on Apr 01, '09 22:43
Mr. Pink laughs at Mr. Blonde as he walks in. Mr. Blonde's suit is drenched with water. Mr. Pink reaches into his left pocket. Pulling out a pair of Cigarettes he offers one to Mr. Blonde, who accepts. Mr. Pink lights one himself before speaking with a faint chuckle.

“So I got to tell you, you look really fucking funny, it looks like you’ve been swimming with your suit on. Anyways, you're late. Mr. White isn’t going to be happy. You haven’t missed the brief, so you're in luck.”

Mr. Blonde lights the cigarette, the smoke filling his lungs. He takes a few short puffs, his body shivering from the cold. He glares at Mr. Pink, his eyes red as the smoldering edge of the cigarette. He exhales a cloud of smoke and with it his frustration as he speaks.

“So, what do you know about this thing? I mean, Mr. White obviously knows more about the job then any of us here. What has he told you? So I have an idea going into the office.

Mr. Pink looks over at Mr. Blonde, he puts the cigarette to his mouth and takes a long drag of the cigarette before flicking it onto the ground. He guides Mr. Blonde to the meeting area explaining things as they walk.

“Look, to tell you the truth I’m not even 100% sure of this job. I mean, the boss approached me earlier then everyone else, but he keeps me in the dark. And you know Mr. White, he hands out information on a need to know basis. I mean, fuck! This job could wind up costing me my fucking life.”

Mr. Blonde follows Mr. Pink up the stairs, listening to him carefully. He nods. When he reaches the top of the stairs he flicks his cigarette onto the ground, stomping on it. He stops Mr. Pink right before the office and begins to talk.

“Look, it’s a fucking job, okay? You suck it up and move on. Christ! We haven’t even left the warehouse yet and you're already going off like something happened. Seriously, calm down. If you wanted to be safe perhaps you should have been a girl scout”

Mr. Blonde laughs as he walks past Mr. Pink into the office, he looks up at Mr. White who has just finished speaking to Mr. Orange. Mr. Blonde walks up to both men and shakes their hands. Mr. White shakes the man's hand back and wastes no time with explanations.

“Alright, first things first. Mr. Blonde, you're late. I ask you to be here on time, you get here on time, ok? Understand, Buster that I’m not your mommy, and we're here to do a job. So next time, if we live through this one arrive on time”

Mr. Pink walks in, he nods at Mr. White then takes a seat beside the old desk. Mr. White smiles, gathering his thoughts for a few seconds he clears his throat before speaking.

“Alright, all 3 of you were summoned here because you each are one of the best in the business, I’m sure you recognize one another or have worked with each other before. Despite that, the boss has made it very clear that we are to stick to our code names. None of this real life shit. I’m sure you know it's in case one of us gets pinched and decides to be a story teller.”

Mr. Blonde chuckles to himself, removing a cigarette from his left coat pocket he puts it to his lips lighting it, taking a few short puffs before looking back up. Mr. White sits behind the desk taking out a folder passing a few pictures around the room; he begins to explain.

“Alright, our Target is that bank. Word is that this afternoon a large shipment of money is on its way through in armored vans, and it will all be placed in the grand vault. We're hitting the bank after the money has been pooled into the grand vault. You will note that the bank itself has light security and no guards watching the back door so we walk in the front and slip out the back”

Mr. Orange looks at the Photos and the layout of the bank, his mind filling with a few questions. He double-checks the picture gathering what he is going to ask. He waits for Mr. White to finish, then speaks.

“You're telling me that just us four are going to rob this bank? The bank alone has 6 guards, not to mention the silent alarm, and of course there is the matter of the staff. What if the fucker decides to be a hero and doesn’t shell out the cash?”

Mr. White nods understanding where Mr. Orange is coming from, but before he is about to speak. Mr. Blonde Interjects.

“Look, there are 9 bullets in a clip, one of us could take out the guards. As for the silent alarm, those tellers won’t be pressing anything if they have a gun down their throat. I'd fucking dare them to try shit with me.”

Mr. Pink looks at Mr. Orange then they both start to laugh. Mr. White gives a faint smile, before he continues on explaining the mechanics behind the job.

”Okay, that’s enough. This is how it’s going to work. Mr. Orange will drop us off at the front, we will walk in, checking the place out and we locate the guards and eliminate them. By that time, Mr. Orange should be around the back with the trunk open. I will negotiate, Mr. Blonde and Mr. Pink work on Crowd Control. This job should only take 3 minutes tops.”

Mr. White pulls out 4 shot glasses and an old bottle of whiskey. He pours and equal amount in each, passing them out. One to Mr. Pink, one to Orange and the last to Mr. Blonde. He raises his shot glass with his men as they exchange cheers. Each man downing his shot.
Report Post Tip
As excellent as the first part. This time much more dialog, so a much faster pace and smooth reading. It even seems a little short, but only because it's highly entertaining.

The only thing I don't like about this story is how it's so suspenseful that I can't wait for the next chapter.
Report Post Tip
Once again, very good! Hope part 3 comes soon!! :)
Report Post Tip
excellent work boss....cant wait for the next chapter......after reading your stories so far i wonder if u have considered retiring from the mafia life and becoming a writer, just thinking out loud :)
Report Post Tip
Good read TM, can't wait for three.

I actually had to go back and read one, but that was good as well. Apologies for the delay!
Report Post Tip
its ok PG you are forgiven lol
Report Post Tip
beautifully writen boss
Report Post Tip
an excellent read Sir

waiting the third part.
Report Post Tip
keep em coming man
Report Post Tip
love it just like the first but i think better cant wait for pt. 3
Report Post Tip
Bravo! I cant wait to see the next chapter. Great job once again!
Report Post Tip
Niice even better then the first one you know you should make a movie or publish a book on this in the near future or do both
Report Post Tip
Damn hombre. Sweet read. Kepp it up.
Report Post Tip
Sneakyrat lays the only book his father left behind down... his father kept it safe inside the volt behind the living room painting when he was a kid. One night, Steve Paterson (before he became sneakyrat) could'nt sleep and saw his dad dial in the code. He memorized it to see what was inside. When his father died, he took the book and kept it close by at all times. This was one of the story's his father heard from members of the 'business family'. He knew it was a true story. But this was the last page of the book and he knew there was more to this story. He wondered who these guys really were... Mr.White, Mr.Pink, Mr. orange.... Mr. blonde... Huh!... Still in search of the snitch makes him really tired. He puts down the book, thinking how great this story is... then falls asleep and starts dreaming about bank jobs and shootouts...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reservoir Dogs Present: The Bank Job Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL