Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:17:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Revan Tax Started by: BobTheBuilder on Apr 02, '09 02:24
Kittie pouts

First off. I hate bananas so Larry can't eat me. That's logic. And secondly: I take dirty pictures of people and sell them to Life magazine. THAT'S how I make money.

Wanders off to sell her latest roll of film taken in Detroit.
Report Post Tip
An average looking man in an aver- Fuck it, let's skip the introduction. We all hate the fourth wall, no?

Internet, the mysterious, sexy one that moved like an African ninja snuck up behind Kittie. He had a bit of cloth drenched in chloroform- he was a cheapskate and would try to barter Kittie instead of the $50,000.

He grinned evilly as he drew closer...when a large noise, not unlike someone ripping a wet bedsheet in half, came trumpeting out of his behind.
Report Post Tip
Raven tax and being ripped in half by a gorrila huh?? well i think i will take my chances on not paying lol seriously though it will never work it was a great joke
Report Post Tip
Dear Bob,

I will be contacting you soon with payments for every family member except for one. Rourkey has become too much of a liability for me, and he never splits his whoring profits with me anyway so he can pay for his own damn ass. Please charge him double for his beard, and extra for every subsequent bee he has making up said beard. Thank you.

A pleasure doing business,

Marietta
Report Post Tip
I was hoping to take my fear of monkeys and goats to the grave. But I guess it is out now. Please keep them out of Chicago!

Your accountant makes note that $100,000 has been wired to BobTheBuilder from your account.
Report Post Tip
Walked up to Bob with a big grin on his face. He stood, listened and laughed to himself. He waited until the crowd died down a bit, then made his move.

Every time I see you in that little hard hat and your overalls...I just...

pinched Bob's cheeks

Okay, had to be done. And instead of pay you in cash, which is totally useless, I thought I would pay in song...

cleared his throat and stepped closer to bob.

Bob the builder...

Can he build it?

Bob the builder...

Yes He Can!

I consider that payment for me and my entire family.
Report Post Tip
I'm too pretty and people need to start taking me seriously around here, so I'll let your gorilla rough me up. If I survive, I'll have that rugged look that will inspire fear in others.
Report Post Tip
Jumps off his fiendish gorilla and flashes a smile to all of the people in the street. Staring down each and every one of them for a quick - eh fuck it. You people don't deserve these long flashy introductions. So you can fuck off if that's what you're looking for.

"Okay guys, seeing as how I've pocketed over five hundred grand from this wondrous little scheme of mine, I am going to let all of you like, from here on out everyone can cease sending money to me. But, I will be taking a shenanigans tax. Anyone who pisses me off will send me five thousand or larry will make a nice little visit to your home."

Points the the lady ripped in two.

"...and you all don't want that."
Report Post Tip
Widow looks at Larry and then back at Bob and shakes her head.

Hmm.. Sometimes I wonder about some around here.

She pulls out a banana and throws it at Larry.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Revan Tax
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL