Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:16:00
Page:  1 
Guardian Angel Started by: Montiego on Apr 03, '09 13:40
It was about 2 in the morning, a dead night, nothing was happening, except for the movement and panic across the street, but nobody could see me, I was in the shadows across the way, bleeding, unable to move. As my vision started blurring I began to recall the nights events trying to figure out what went wrong, was it the organization, or was it just set up that well? I wasn't sure, all I knew is something was wrong, and I could do nothing about it.

RINNNG!!...RINNNG!!

"Yes, who is it already? I'm sleeping!"

voice through the phone "Monty, wake your ass up man, we got a job to do, it's just a simple trade over, but we need someone to watch our backs."

"Alright, fine, I'll be around, where is it?"

voice through the phone "In town, in front of the 7 Day Store."

Now, where did things go wrong? It all seemed so simple, what had happened?

"The hell, who's there? Hello?"

All I can remember is a shadow and a flash, no words, no respect, nothing, just a shot, and that's when everything happened, I looked across the street and saw guns flailing, people were falling, someone had set us up.

shouting across the street "Damn you all! You lied to us!"

Now, blood was nothing new to me, even my own, but I could only hear any more, and my assailant still invisible to me was saying nothing, I began to wonder if he was someone I trusted, or just a total stranger hired to make sure that I wouldn't be able to do anything. Playing through more of the events in my head, I'd realized how perfect this was for a setup, I was standing in the only spot that could have seen what happened, and my assailant knew that, now there was no witness, nobody could return with a proper recollection of the nights events, and as I lay in my own pool of blood my vision went from a blur to white as I heard footsteps approach....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guardian Angel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL