Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:24
Page:  1 
An after Kill Drink Started by: Tommy_Killa on Apr 03, '09 14:43
"And Shepherd I shall be,

For Thee my Lord for Thee,

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

That my feet shall swiftly carry out Thy Command.

So I will flow a river forth unto Thee,

And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

Tommy pulled back the hammer on his pistol until he heard the click. The man in front of him was on his knees facing away from him. He was shaking, which Tommy fully expected.

His finger pulled back on the trigger and with it came a sharp bang as the bullet escaped the barrel and buried itself deep within the man's head. With a grunt the man hit face first on the floor while blood poured out across the floor from the wound.

Tommy turned the man over on his back and crossed his arms over his chest like a mummy. Tommy quickly prayed and spun on the spot, appearing behind Gato's Buscetta Pasta. His favorite place to chill afterwards and look for future targets.

Tommy walked into the shop quietly, the only noise he made came from his boots clicking off the hard cement floor. His choice of clothing was what it always was: blue jeans, plain black t-shirt and a black coat. His bright blue tatto stood out. He had the word "veritas" tattoed along the top of his left hand. He walked to the bar and sat down. He waved to the bartender to bring him a bottle of whiskey. Tommy took a shot glass and started to pour. He heard footsteps approaching the bar so he spoke aloud,

"Wonderful night, isn't it?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An after Kill Drink
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL