Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:00:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Congratulations to Camazotz Started by: RourkeyRourke on Apr 03, '09 17:16
After living for 300 years under the mighty thumb of FakeManCP, I am proud to finally see Camazotz do something important.

I am proud to say that I have taught Cam everything he knows and he still asks me for permission before speaking.

Congrats on becoming a Jr. Assistant and I hope you never forget the little people on your way to the top.
Report Post Tip
Great job Camazotz. I've felt you'd be great at this for a long time and you will make a wonderful addition to the staff.
Report Post Tip
Cam Cam! Very well done on the "promotion"! You've always been a longstanding legend and hero in my eyes, having been around for so long, and it's good to see that you're finally going to be able to go to bigger and better places.

Great job, bud!
Report Post Tip
Great Job camz And Dont forget me and all those times i wrote raps for you to say remeber you got famous off them.

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip
Never heard of him.
Report Post Tip
Wow you never heard of camz?
Report Post Tip
CONGRATZ...

Heard of him dont know who he is
Report Post Tip
Major Gratz Cam.... Good to see you steppin up higher in this world bud, I wish you the best of luck
Report Post Tip
Yeah, I'm with Butt_Ox on this one. What kind of name is "Camazotz" anyway?
Report Post Tip
Camz is a god should you know..
Report Post Tip
"Mongo" be careful with your word's God's dislike dishonor! And this one was Godly before his recent powers...Grats Cam!
Report Post Tip
Oooh, congratulations Camazotz. I'm glad to see you in that pretty blue suit. You will be just fine up there. :D

Even if you are part of the I hate Aurora club. I'll let that slide for now.

Can you tell me one thing though? Who is this no-name C, RourkeyRourke? Why does he say he taught you everything? I've never even heard of the guy.
Report Post Tip
He's Albino right?
Report Post Tip
What an interesting thread this is. Rourkey seems to forget I've forgotten more stuff than he knows.

Thank you to all the people who left nice words and kind tidings.

To all those who left mean words or "never heard of him" statements, let me just say this; Strike one. And let me warn you, I Can't count higher than two.
Report Post Tip
I love you Camazotz!

Carries on the suck-up ethic that some individuals seem to enjoy.

All jokes aside though, congratulations mon frere. I'm sure you'll have a positive influence on the game as a whole.
Report Post Tip
Congrats!
Report Post Tip
Lol Camz ins't albino Ross89 is...
Report Post Tip
yay more assistants.....=/

congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratz :D
Report Post Tip
Cam is Albino too, come to think of it, I've never seen Ross and Cam in the same place at the same time . . . .

Can't be the same person though, Cam has an IQ of 2, twice that of Ross.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Congratulations to Camazotz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL