Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:06:34
Page:  1 
More Congrats to Belle Plz Started by: Marietta on Apr 03, '09 17:45
Hi! I am aware that Rourkey posted a congrats area for Camazotz, which is fine, but that makes me feel things are unfair for Belle.

Belle has been a long time player, one that has always gone out of her way to help guide newer blood on how things are done around here. Hell, she even pushes us experienced guys in the right direction once in awhile! Either way, I am glad to see that she has finally been recognized on all of her hard work and devotion to MR.

Congratulations on Jr. Assistant, Belle!

To those who have not congratulated her in private, feel free to do so in public!
Report Post Tip
Congratz again Belle!!!

Looks at Camz as all the attention is taken away from him
Report Post Tip
Can't say I have heard of you, but congrats.

CAMAZOTZ
Report Post Tip
Well i can always go out of my way and say, you built me into a better CL. Even though my reign was short, it had more impact than other wortless reigns.

I don't believe in "Good leaders are born not made", but to the contrary i believe in "Good leaders just have good advisors"

Hat's off my Highs school musical crush! You have certainly earned it. No one better out there to give this honor to...straight up, raw, blunt and to the point. That's how i like my women of power! ;)
Report Post Tip
Thank you guys! You're all great. :)

Except for that RourkeyRourke guy. Who are you again?
Report Post Tip
Lol Wow you guys are funny :)
Report Post Tip
Hi Belle,

Congratulations on your well earned promotion. Although I do not know you personnally I always have a thought for the people who work hard at thier job.

Well Done!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Belle.!!!
Report Post Tip
Congratz :D
Report Post Tip
Very nice work. You are a true champion of MR. Way to go.

Tosses confetti.
Report Post Tip
Through a lot of generations, you have taught my family members, listened to them cry and whine, encouraged them to pick up and go on, celebrated with them and generally been a mentor and a friend. Therefore I can see no better place for such a person then admin. Congratulations & <3 :)
Report Post Tip
Congratz Belle
Report Post Tip
Your my girl Belle!! ;)
Report Post Tip
Camazotz cannot get more congrats then Belle. I love Cam, but I lover Belle more.
Report Post Tip
Walk in shit face drunk with bottles and bottles of drinks in arms

CONGRATS!!!! *falls over* *looks up from ground* I brought drinks for everyone... party? no? yes? maybe?

Stands up and brushes self off

I would like to wish you the best of luck on the new position.
Report Post Tip
Congratz, earning such an honor truely must take incredible dedication and skill so congratz and well earned :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: More Congrats to Belle Plz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL