Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:24
Page:  1 
New branch of Adrian's Italian Grill Started by: Adrian on Apr 04, '09 01:20
Adrian hesitates for a few moment, looking at the soapbox wondering if it would be worth trying to gather people to hear what he had to say. He figured that there was not much he could lose in the attempt, so he went for it and climbed the box.

I don't want to waste your time or embarrass myself attempting a beautiful and long speech that I am still not capable of. Let me go straight to the point.

After much insistence from many of my patrons of my establishment in Chicago, I decided to open a branch in the city of brotherly love.

So whenever you are in Philly and feel like having a nice home made meals, please stop by.

Philly's branch of Adrian's Italian Grill

I hope to see you there soon.

Thank you for your time.
Report Post Tip
Well Adrian Im incredibly interested

I dont visit philly but if you happen to bring me some sample's I'd love to have you in LA
Report Post Tip
Expect me to be there everyday sir i love your services and thanks for opening one in the city of brotherly love.
Report Post Tip
Do you serve steak and chips? And if so do you serve beer with that? If you can answer yes to both questions then Ill gladly stop by the next time Im in Philly.
Report Post Tip
Shagtastic, I appreciate your interest. I could try to mail you a few meals, but I doubt they would get there in the same fresh taste as when they just left the kitchen. I will be, however probably opening in LA rather soon, as it is my dream to have one of my establishments in each city.

Gigante, we specialize in Italian food mostly, but our kitchen staff will be more than prepared to meet your special needs. Feel free to ignore the menu and ask whatever your palate desires and we shall meet your expectations.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New branch of Adrian's Italian Grill
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL