Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:13
Page:  1 
The First Annual Nan Awards Started by: Mac on Apr 06, '09 01:08
After trawling through some old fliers recently, I noticed that around this time last year, there were a couple of award ceremonies taking place. We had both the MRAG awards and the Swine awards. In keeping with this theme, I have decided to announce a new batch of awards for this year, they will be called the Nan awards!!

One thing I want to do is to make sure this is fun, one thing I noticed from the MRAG awards last year was that there were plenty of people calling it a popularity contest, if you think this way, then just leave, I have no time for nay-sayers here. The other thing of value I got was from the Swine awards, where everyone who voted was asked to have a reason for

each vote. I will also be adopting this same approach.

Each nomination is to be followed by a reason, and simply putting something like - "cuz e is well cool, innit" means that your vote will be simply cast aside. That's right; just like invite requests, if your reasons for voting are not up to scratch, they will be ignored. Imagine each category has a 'why'

Ok, so onto the fun bit, the actual categories.

First Category...Best Crewleader.

Who, in the past year has been the best crewleader, please don't limit yourself to thinking, who has been YOUR best crewleader, rather, think, who has been the best for business, who has achieved the most, who has really caught your attention with innovative ideas?

Second, Best Right/Left Hand.

Looking back, over the past year, who in your opinion has acted best in the absence of their crewleader, who have you had dealings with where you think it may as well have been the CL talking. Or who has gone out of their way for you? All I need really is a decent answer as to why you consider this person to have done a good job.

Third, Worst CL

Granted, over the past year, there have been many candidates for this esteemed position, however, as per every other category, I need reasons!! Let me know what you think.

Fourth, Most Valued Opinion

When someone hits the streets to tell the masses what they think, most of it is usually waffle. Who is that one incisive voice that you listen to, the person that with one paragraph can make you re-think your position?

Fifth, Worst rouge

To put it bluntly, who has annoyed the masses most by donning a bold suit, by their very nature, rogues are a complete waste of time and energy, so, who have you been most frustrated by in their temporary pursuit of power?

Sixth, Spammers

I hate spammers, everyone has noticed the guys who routinely say "lol" as a response. Well, who do you think is most guilty of this sin? Again, a reason here would be appreciated, where have they annoyed you? Why does it annoy you?

Seventh, Best Perceived Hitter

I say perceived because there are very few out there that actually KNOW who these people are, so I want to know who you think deserves this honour, who would you be shitting it at seeing lining up for the other team?

Eighth, Best Retirement Thread

Simply put, who's retirement thread has left you on the floor laughing (because they lasted less than a day out) crying(because you'll miss them oh so terribly) or..well...whatever, put it in here.

Ninth, Who's Nan would you most like to fiddle?

Pretty self explanatory this one, Just give me a reason

Tenth, and Last

Who do you hate the most, people will know from my tats who it is that really, who really pisses me off - this is kind of a popularity contest, except in reverse...I STILL want reasons here though, just put it in there, whatever the reason!!

Should we end up with a situation whereby there are multiple candidates, and I need help in figuring out just who is the biggest douche, then I will put it forward to some well respected mafiosa, whos opinion will count.

Voting will stop on Monday the 13th of April at exactly 17:00hrs MR time. Should you have any questions, and find that I am unavailable, please contact Aurora, and she will answer your questions, just don't get too offended if she only answers with a grunt and a less than polite "feck off".
Report Post Tip
These nominations will be strictly confidential, I hope. You know, with categories such as "Worst CL".

I wouldn't want to offend anyone.
Report Post Tip
I nominate myself for number eleven, sexiest CL of MR.

Bows.
Report Post Tip

Fifth, Worst rouge

To put it bluntly, who has annoyed the masses most by donning a bold suit, by their very nature, rogues are a complete waste of time and energy, so, who have you been most frustrated by in their temporary pursuit of power?

Obviously the answer is CoverGirl.
Report Post Tip
All entries will be held in the strictest confidence, the objective here is not to put anyone on the spot, just to enjoy an awards ceremony
Report Post Tip
I am the best answer to all of the questions.

Rourkey bows towards the ladies.
Report Post Tip
Tosses buttered popcorn at Rourkey.

P.S. I think I need to borrow those previously discussed objects. I have my purple hand truck.
Report Post Tip
Strange subjects, but I had fun filling out my entry form nonetheless. Sent and sent, Mac!
Report Post Tip
lol.
throws an old shoe at Rourkey.

Get off the stage moron.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The First Annual Nan Awards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL